CHAPTER 4 (trust?)

Y/n POV

Fuck....now how the hell do I suppose to get away from him... i thought. Thinking really hard...that I didn't realize he was still there staring at me.

Then out of nowhere he grab my two hand sand lock me in. *SHOOK* "wha- YAH! Who do you think you're messing with?!". He said calmly while dialing a phone number "....usual typical little girl who can't even hack a computer..".

I grin widely. He doesn't know who the fuck i am. I said "check again asshole..". He ignored me then he called the number he dialed " hyung...i got her.. wai-WHAT?!!".

A few minutes later, he ended the call. He hold my hands very tightly. He literally hold my hand THAT TIGHT. It hurts. Suddenly i saw purple bruises on it.

God! How the hell does this guy could be really strong?! I thought.

Then he stops dragging me in front of a car. He opens the door for me and throw me in the front seat and slam the door. Then he goes around and got in.....and slammed the door.

I realizes the mens that were chasing me is not here. There i sonly me and him. Fuck. I look to him. He was starting the engine....feeling angry inside. I could already sense it god!

Few minutes passed and we are on our way to i dont know. But, as far as i know....maybe jin's office?.

On our way....it was just silence filled the car. Then he speak out of nowhere "ehem...h-how did you do that?". I look at him confused.

"Do what.." i said to him keeping my gaze at him. He took a glance at me then to the road in front again "the h-hacking..." he looked embarrassed and blushed.

I chuckled "you didn't believe me did you? HAH! But it wasn't me the one who did that anyway so yeah...".

"Oh... i thought it was you..." he fix his posture. I raised my eyebrows. "Why would you think it was me?" I replied back.

"N-nothing...." he said. When he said that i know that he stuttered saying that. It makes me think are there history about him...cause when yugyeom gave the file about him.... EMPTY.

So pretty much i didn't know a thing about him....like in my database.

Who is he?

1hour later~

Y/n POV
When we arrive, i was kinda confused. It was a like a military base. But there is only one hella big building in the centre.

Other than that...empty.

He said "lets go." I stayed calm and do what he told me to do. Cause i can only come up with a plan if i am calm. So i am freaking trying hard to be calm.

He opens the door for me. I walked out. Looking at every direction. Caughting a couple of hidden cameras at some few invisible spots. Gotcha!

"Y/n fast go.." he walk towards the building. I walk behind him. He came to the only door in there and speak to a girl...secretary maybe?

We walked in and as far as i know before i could even breath the air... someone..well lets just say a bunch of people tying me down and making me fainted.

Cause im always weak on drugs, i fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? POV
We all BTS 7 members were surrounding y/n. The mysterious girl that my stupid little brother brought.

We were focusing on y/n....when suddenly, we realize she were breathing. I look at every single members and told namjoon to take the sheets that were on her head.

He took it and the first thing i saw was she completely glaring at me.

Y/n POV
I wake up from that drug. Ugh...its sting a little i thought. My face were being covered with a sheets.

Are they even a fucking agents?!.. seriously who the hell that puts a tissue paper above the victim head.... idiots.

When someone took it.... i quickly look around and glare at one of them...oh...
Jin.

"You wake up..." said jin.
"Its about time you bitch..." i look at the person and yeah its the guy who fainted that easily, yoongi.

I look around me and said "what the hell do you want?". Then yoongi said "you know god damn well what the hell are we talking about!". I look at him like he was crazy.

Then i could hear jungkook said "flash...disk". Then i make an "OHHH~" face and said "hmm... idk why don't you at least try to find it yourself?".

Then yoongi suddenly said angrily at me "SEE THIS BITCH IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!, she even punch me until i fainted.. FAINTED!". I look at him disgust and said

"Well its not my fault you're the one who is drunk... pervert." He look at me shock and was about to come to me when one person said "Hyung...enough." I look at the person...tae.

He defends me?

"Oh...for god sake you're going to defends her?" He said while pointing at me. Tae replied calmly "i mean...what she's telling so far is the truth isn't it?". I could feel the tension between them.

Then jungkook suddenly said "what about if we kill her?". Yoongi smirk. Tae shot his head towards jungkook and glare at him.

Suddenly jin speak something "....what if we save her?". All of us look at him with a questioning looks. "Wai- WHAT? Youre saying bring her to BTS?". Said jimin. Then jin shrugs his broad 60cm shoulder.

"That is actually quiet interesting..." said namjoon.

Yoongi suddenly blast out again "what the hell? You're going to let her stay when we god damn know well she will only uses us." Then jin said "if we do lose her... its okay.. we're rich anyway... and we all know that y/n is one of the top agents in daegu...so why dont we give it a try?".

Then all of them nodded forcedly.
When they're done. Each of them are leaving me then jin and then tae...

"You're one of us now...so we both need trust...right?".