Chapter 26

The whole ride was just silent. Yugyeom was already in his dreamland, yes he was fast asleep. The driver was just busy driving on the road.

Sehun was laying down on the trunk, his face was showing that he was thinking really hard about something. While y/n was covered in blanket but still she couldn't sleep.

All she think of was just Kim Taehyung. The Impenetrable guy, the guy she fells for and vice versa. She felt warm, she felt happy but once again.

Nothing could ever make her happy. Bring her happiness. Why?

His brother, Kim Seokjin. Her life wasn't that great either. She doesn't even remember anything about her past due to her amnesia.

Unless, those parts of the past that she recall was her with a boy and it always about them in the past. Especially she remembers the mold on his nose.

Y/n couldn't help but to crack up a smile. She shut her eyes, imagining the boy. The mold on his nose, Taehyung's mold.....

She shot her eyes. It is him...... she doesn't believe that 100 percent but it's worth the shot. As long as y/n can find her way back to tae's arms.

Sehun seems to notice her and he squinted his eyes. He said "you know.....something is definitely changed in you after you've been kidnapped."

She looks at him in a weird way and just shrugs. She dared to herself to ask him. "Is it...a bad thing or a good thing?".

Sehun smirks and said "who never knows...I don't know y/n." While y/n was about yo say something to reply just so suddenly someone interrupted their conversation.

It was the one and only Kim Yugyeom.

But he wasn't sleeping. He was perfectly stable on his position and that is sitting up straight and his face was so damn serious.

He pointed at the view next to both of them and Sehun and Y/n immediately turns their head towards it. Both of them were confused.

There was a plane landing safely on the ground but there wasn't any sign of a full crowded airport. Sehun couldn't even found the airport.

It was just a plane landing on the ground a few other planes near it. But the airport was filled with grass and etc. there is no road or such as like that.

Y/n knock on the glass that was separating them and the driver. The driver hummed in response and y/n asked.

"Permisi? Saya kira kita seharusnya berada di tempat yang sepi? Mengapa ada bandara ya?".

(Excuse me? I thought we should find a place that is quite... why is there an airport?)

The driver spits out something out of his mouth towards the road and Yugyeom looks at him in full of disgust.

The driver just said "ini bandara rahasia dari pemerintah. Cuman orang penting doang yang boleh...".

(This is a secret airport from the government. Only important or VIPs people can go there)

Y/n nodded and said to Sehun that was just watching the conversation. Both of them keep silent, understanding.

Then sehun asked "I thought the driver can speak english? I meant i spoke to him that way (?)." Y/n just looks at him in disbelief and said "oh well."

Making them both smile while Yugyeom was on the edge of his deep sleep once more.

_________________

"TAEHYUNG GRAB YOUR FVCKING LUGGAGE WOULD YOU!".

Taehyung that was just watching the view in the secret airport immediately rush towards the luggage that Jimin was holding.

He said while smiling with his boxy smile "sorry chim." Jimin just sighs loudly and said "she truly makes you happy isn't she?". Tae quickly goes silent.

It was actually a fact that he was very amazingly happy near a woman that destroyed his brick walls of his Impenetrable side.

Taehyung just genuinely smile with his boxy smile and that makes Jimin looks at him in complete awed.

Jimin said while walking pass him to sit in the corner waiting for the others. "Good to see that smile again tae."

Taehyung just lowered his face while reminiscing about the beautiful face that called herself y/n. He loves her....he truly do.

And the fact that she was actually the one who was his old crush in his childhood memories but the one who broke him.

It still makes him fall for her. No matter the fact that she was the one who broke her or not.

What he do know and sure of is that he loves her with all his heart and he'll protect her. Cause he is not gonna dared himself to lose her again.

Not this time.

So when the members arrived with their big luggages walking to the both of them. That makes a huge impact on Taehyung.

He smiles and he knows....he'll find y/n.

This time....he cherish her and give her loves truly.