ii. STILES' GIRLFRIEND

CHAPTER TWO STILES' GIRLFRIEND

CHAPTER TWO
STILES' GIRLFRIEND

✦✧✦✧✦

The moment Stiles Stilinski realized that he had feelings for the youngest McCall, it hit him like a ton of bricks. He'd always thought of Violet as a sort of little sister he never wanted. The noogies, games, and just their relationship overall was more of a relationship that siblings would have.

When Stiles found out Scott and Violet's father had left, he felt more obligated to be there for his soul siblings than he'd ever had before. He cared for them.

It had been a normal day, the sun was shining, and Scott, Stiles, and Violet were together. That was always normal. Being that she was a year younger than them, Violet had to be looked after.

And if you know anything about anything, is to never leave Scott McCall to babysit anyone...or anything for that matter.

While Scott wasn't looking, Violet had wandered into the street and didn't hear a car coming. When Stiles realized that she wasn't close by, he panicked and looked around. Hearing the car coming closer, he spotted her.

Stiles jumped into the road while Violet stood there like a deer in headlights as he grabbed her and dove onto the sidewalk as the car honked its horn at them.

Violet breathed heavily as she looked up at Stiles. She was only nine years old. Stiles gazed back at her and smiled once he realized she was okay. That was when he knew.

Scott came running to make sure his little sister was okay and gave a sigh of relief when Violet said, "he saved me. Stiles saved me."

There was a noise jolting Stiles out of his thoughts and he realized that it was a whistle being blown directly in his ear, "Stilinski!" The coach yelled, "Move. It!"

"Yes, coach." He mumbled. Stiles picked up the ball with his lacrosse stick and felt the heat of Violet's eyes burning into him; begging that he make the shot.

Taking a deep breath, Stiles picked up the stick and shot the ball with all his might. Upon hearing the clang of ball against the metal goal pole, he hung his head and walked to the bench while his teammates had a light chuckle.

Violet saw the ball hit the pole and winced at the sound. She witnessed Stiles walking to the bench and came down just as he sat. Taking off his helmet, and running his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner, he huffed and watched on.

Plopping herself next to him, Stiles jumped. "Vi, you can't be here." He mumbled.

"You always say that," Violet smiled.

"Yet you still sit here." Stiles replied.

"Whatever. Stiles, you can make that shot. You just have to picture yourself doing it and it'll happen." Violet said, placing a finger on his chin and turning his face towards her.