xv. SCREWING THE POOCH NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD

CHAPTER FIFTEENSCREWING THE POOCH NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
SCREWING THE POOCH NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD

✦✧✦✧✦
(was it basic of me to
put this gif in? maybe.
do I care? no)

Violet got home about an hour or so after dress shopping. She wound up trying on and buying the dress that Peter had picked out. He might have been a psychopath, but he had good taste.

Shutting the front door, Violet turned the lock before heading upstairs to take the tags off of her dress and get ready to go to the dance. Isaac would be picking her up at 7 and she didn't want to be late.

Scott, on the other hand, was banned from going to the dance upon the reasoning that since his grades had fallen so low, it was up to Coach Finstock to decide whether Scott would be kicked from the lacrosse team or banned from the dance. Coach obviously chose the dance since Scott was his "star player".

He and Stiles devised a plan to get Scott inside, though, so it was really no big deal. Well...only if the plan didn't completely fail.

Violet shut her bedroom door behind her before looking up and seeing Scott sat on her bed, waiting for her, "Jesus christ." Violet gasped. "Scott what are you doing?"

"You were talking to Peter at the mall. Why?" Scott asked, cutting to the chase.

"How did you know that?" Violet asked at his accusatory question.

"Just answer the question." Scott said.

"I can take care of myself, Scott." Violet replied, taking her Macy's bag and plopping it onto her bed as she went into her closet to find shoes to wear.

"Why was he talking to you?"

"I don't know, Scott! He just walked up and started talking about how my eyes were pretty, then he picked a dress for me, although creepy, it wasn't a big deal. Why were you there anyway?"

"I was keeping an eye on Allison. Because I thought he was going to get to her, but now I see the real target is you."

"Target?" Violet asked, oblivious to what Scott was talking about.

"Forget it. It's my problem. Just try to stay from Peter...and Derek...and Kate. I gotta go shower." Scott said before walking out of Violet's bedroom and going into his own.

✦✧✦

Violet arrived at the dance with Isaac, whom she sat at a table with while waiting for Scott and Stiles. Stiles had apparently gotten a date with Lydia, oddly enough, and Scott was going to sneak in, hopefully missing the eyes of Coach Finstock who was keeping an eye out for the teen wolf.