iv. "THAT'S THE BIGGEST ONE I'VE SEEN"

CHAPTER FOUR"THAT'S THE BIGGEST ONE I'VE SEEN"

CHAPTER FOUR
"THAT'S THE BIGGEST ONE I'VE SEEN"

✦✧✦✧✦

Before heading to the middle of the woods to find out what exactly Derek Hale was trying to hide, the trio made a pit stop to Beacon Hills Memorial to see if Scott could match the blood he smelled off the body he found in the woods to the blood he smelled at the Hale House. Violet and Stiles waited in the waiting room where they unfortunately saw Lydia and Jackson.

Violet sat next to Stiles, who just so happened to have a front row seat to Jackson and Lydia's love-fest.

Unbeknownst to Violet, while Stiles was not-so-subtly staring at Lydia and Jackson behind a female menstruation pamphlet, he was actually staring off into the distance, imagining it be him and Violet instead. What he would give to be with her.

Scott came back, but Stiles hadn't yet noticed. The siblings exchanged a look, and Scott ripped away the pamphlet from Stiles and he literally jumped. It was kind of amusing.

"Oh, my god. Don't do that. What did you find?" Stiles said.

"The scent was the same." Scott said.

"You sure?" Violet asked.

"Yeah." Scott replied.

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" Stiles said.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl." Violet added.

"I say we use it." Scott said, and they began to leave when Stiles turned around in front of him.

"Tell me something first. Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game, and he said you couldn't?" Stiles asked.

"There were bite marks on the legs, Stiles. Bite marks."

"Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel." Stiles replied.

✦✧✦

"Wait, something's different." Scott stopped, then sniffed the air once they reached the Hale house to unearth the body Scott said Derek was hiding. Stiles swore it would be more fun than it sounded.

"Different how?" Both Stiles and Violet asked.

"I don't know. Let's just get this over with." Scott said.

"This is taking way too long." Violet complained while they all dug into the ground. They'd been at it for almost 15 minutes. More like 15 hours.

"Just keep going." Stiles breathed out as they kept digging.

"What if he comes back?" Scott asked.