iii. TEAM VILES

CHAPTER THREETEAM VILES

CHAPTER THREE
TEAM VILES

✦✧✦✧✦

The next morning, Violet wound up riding her bike to school by herself after she found that Scott disappeared once again the previous night. She recalled her ride home with Derek Hale and knew Stiles would have his opinions about it. Even though it was mostly his fault that she had to hitch a ride with the hot creep.

He caught Violet up over the phone and said that Scott figured out that Derek was the werewolf they'd been looking for, as well as the one who had bitten him.

Violet thought about it as she began walking into the building and realizing she had forgotten to do her homework and study for a test in Mr. Harris' class. If she didn't get good grades this year, she could never sign up to become a volunteer nurse at the hospital during her sophomore year.

While in her dreaded conversation with herself, Violet completely bypassed her brother who sat on a bench waiting for Allison so he could apologize for completely abandoning her at the party. Chivalrous, right? Mama McCall taught her kids well.

Finding Stiles waiting for her at her locker, some people looked at him strangely, why would a sophomore be hanging out with a freshman? Little did everyone know Violet was who Stiles had heart eyes for for about six years.

"Did you see Scott?" Stiles asked. Violet hadn't noticed him either since she was still going through her checklist for the day.

"Huh?" Violet asked, opening up her locker and taking out what she should have done for homework last night.

"Scott? He was sitting outside. I found him walking down the street this morning halfway to your house shirtless. He got attacked by hunters. One of which is Allison's father." Stiles whispered the last part.

Violet shut her locker and gawked at Stiles, "Allison's father attacked Scott?" She asked as they walked down to the library where she planned on getting her homework done.

"Yeah. How did you manage to get home last night? Sorry I bailed by the way." Stiles apologized.

"Derek Hale took me home. You owe me big time, buddy. But I guess it's okay. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get the rest of my homework done before the bell rings and I'm toast." Violet said, pushing past Stiles and heading off faster towards the library.

"Wait, Derek Hale took you home?!" Stiles shouted after her, to which Violet ignored and turned the corner, making her disappear from Stiles' line of vision.

✦✧✦

At the end of the school day, there was another lacrosse practice, to which Violet of course attended. Scott seemed frustrated about something that day; probably the thought of the hunters made him a little distracted on the field.