3

frisk's POV

I woke up feeling sluggish. I looked at my right, expecting chara to be there, but I saw nothing.

I quickly threw the blanket. Again I saw, nothing. I mentally panicked and got out of bed, running to the door, opening it and got out.

I smelled the same butterscotch cinnamon pie at the kitchen and quickly went there. I looked inside and saw Chara with Asriel conversing while eating the pie Toriel baked.

I sighed, relieved.

I thought that they won't get along because of how Chara acted yesterday...

Chara was eating pie with chocolate, again. I hope that she won't have diabetes when she grows up.

Wait...

I climbed on a chair next to chara and snatched the chocolate from her hand. She was startled at what I did. I ignored her reaction and took a bite from it.

It tasted bitter.

I returned the chocolate and jumped down. She looked at me confused but let it go, and just continued talking with Asriel.

I walked around then noticed Toriel putting the batter in the oven.

She tucked her knees to her chest so she can see what's happening to the pie.

I went close to her and tugged her dress. She didn't seem to notice it, I called to her weakly, but she didn't notice again.

"M-" I stopped, hesitating. I felt my determination rising and  mustered all my courage and shouted, "mom!" I called loudly.

She looked at me, surprised because of the sudden call and because of what I called her.

"What, did you just call me my child?" She asked, shocked.

"M-mom!" I repeated, looking down blushing.

"..." She stayed quiet, "if that's what you want to call me... okay, then!" She said with a chuckle.

My face lit up with a smile, I returned  with a goofy smile, I heard the chair suddenly move. I looked at my left and saw no one there but some messy chairs.

I turned around and saw Asriel and Chara going towards mom.

I got curious of what would they do, I went close to them.

"I-I want to call you mom too..!" chara said looking away blushing with her hands at her back.

Toriel chuckled and smiled, "If that's what makes you happy my child" Mom said with a smile.

Chara's face was like mine when she turned around. 

Mom just shook her head holding her chin and started baking the third batch, humming happily.

They sat back to the table with me, there were three plates in front each of us that had a slice of pie on it.

I got the pie in front of me and started eating slowly, So the taste will last longer until the third batch.

I noticed Chara whisper something to mom. She nodded got something out of the cabinet, it was... nutella!!

I heard chara thank mom and get back to her seat.

She got a bread cutter sliced the pie in half. She scooped some nutella and spread it on the sliced part. She place back the other half of the pie making the chocolate fillings drip.