18

~3 days later~

Frisk's PoV

For the past three days I was able to prepare for the incoming mission in exchange for my freedom but, for some odd reason I still don't know what this so-called-mission is about.

I already asked sans every time we were able to meet.

But he kept avoiding me or changes the topic right away when he notices that the topic is about this secretive-mission.

Despite all that. I still came in prepared

This time. I brought a lot and it's more complete than before.

Well... before I only used a piece of clothe but now I'm officially using a bag.

It was a small black backpack.

It had everything that was necessary for surviving.

Like, make-up, extra clothes, accessories, weapons and others.

No food and water.

Even though sans didn't talk about the mission he did say that I need to dress up that's why I brought extra clothes.

A full body black spandex.

I thought of wearing it beneath the dress but, the dress prepared for me wouldn't be able to hide a full body spandex.

The dress had an elegant blue color which means, the place we will go must be sophisticated, not like before, I wore a haughty black short dress specifically to hook that pervert.

And the party wasn't as formal so sexy clothes were allowed.

It was a strapless dress with a matching blue cardigan that had an intricate design also it was colored light blue and was see through since it was made of strings.

For the upper waist part of the dress, the color was white but had a simple design of two blue lines starting from the top, intersecting to the navel then continued down with a small circles.

The garter at the breast part that was holding the dress in place was also colored blue, it had a few small circle going down the cleavage part. (Reminder: the dress is strapless)

At the skirt part, it was a dark colored blue to light blue. To be more specific, the design was like the dark sky at night with dim stars.

And there was an added clothe that matched with the skirt, it was transparent and blue. 

They also prepared matching accessories: a necklace and a hair pin, they both colored silver and both had a blue gems attached.

Aside from being beautiful the one who made this is obviously obsessed with blue.

Or  maybe it was just created to be all matching. 

(Art isn't mine! Credits for the one who drew this. It's really beautiful and I'm sorry if I can't explain this good enough)

 It's really beautiful and I'm sorry if I can't explain this good enough)