16

Frisk PoV

"Oh wow." I said in awe amazed how delicious the spaghetti tasted.

"I guess he wasn't lying when he said that papyrus makes the best spaghetti," I complimented eating slowly.

I should tell this to Papyrus when I meet him later.

I didn't think that the plan would go so smoothly. It didn't felt straining in any way, it came to me naturally.

Which... Is really weird.

I can't lower my guard yet. I can still feel some distrust from mettaton and sans.

This needs more than a week to finish. I looked at the wall clock and noticed it was still early. 

I walked back to the bed and laid there thinking of things.

Hmm... what will they do if I stay here?

I can't imagine... 

Everything slowly got dim like how it would happen when someone closes their eyes.

...... 

I heard a loud crash and felt the my body sway left and right.  

I woke up from the event but for some odd reason, my eyes felt heavy. 

I can't open them and I didn't force to open it.

"Frisk..." I heard a weak and low woman's voice calling my name.

"Mhmm..." I hummed unable to see because of my eyes close.

"Ghh..." She groaned and tapped my chick lightly.

"Huh? why is your hand wet--" I stopped right when I opened my eyes. 

I saw my mother and father bathing in their own blood right in front of my eyes that made my eyes widen and body shiver.

"M-mom!? W-why is there blood? W-what happened? Mom? Mom?!?" I asked without a second a to breath panicking at the sight.

She didn't have the strength to give me a response but she gave me weakened smile.

I turned to dad which was in the same lying position. 

I poked his head trying to wake him up.

"Dad!? Wake up!" I continued to poke.

No response.

"Dad!! Mom!? Why won't he wake up!? Why are you hurt!? Why is there blood!?!" I asked tears forming in my eyes, flowing down in confusion of what is happening.

And then I felt a sting on my head. I held my head and felt something wet as well. 

I looked at my hands, and it was blood. Blood was flowing down my head without me noticing.

That made my tears flow faster.

"Sweety..." She called, looking up to me slowly.

"Mom...?" I said in between my sobs 

"Me and Dad are going to sleep... For a long time... Promise me... to take care of your sister for us...?"  She smiled the widest smile and sweetest smile I've ever seen. 

She slowly closed her eyes her face slowly losing it's colors.

"...Mom??"  I called feeling dread and fear inside me.

No response.

"Mom!?" I asked still not knowing what has happened naively thinking that they are just asleep