7

Asriel's POV

"Wha?" 

"In short, I'm here to gather information," Frisk said with her usual poker face

"... Why?" I asked crossing my arms sitting straight my feet hanging at the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to tell you in the near future but..." Frisk stopped holding her chin. I leaned in trying to hear what she's mumbling about. 

"If you don't answer my questions I won't stop Chara bugging you with goat mom and Asgore's 'business' " She said looking at me sharply.

My body automatically straightened up. I gulped, does that mean she already has an idea at what mom and dad is doing? I know that dad already said he is part of a mafia but still...

They can't probably think all mafia orgs are bad... I mean mom and dad treated them nicely, she could be wrong. 

"Wha-""don't take the risk Asriel." She cut me off. "I can dig up plenty of information by just staying here and..." She crossed her legs 

"And?" I asked nervously. 

"You won't like to see my dark side," her voice was low and her expressions were menacing. I shivered at the cold stare she's giving me and her voice that was threatening. 

I stayed quiet debating in my head to just do what she says or pry to her some more.

I silently took a glance to see whether she's just joking and acting, but once I felt the menacing feeling again I reflexively looked away.

"Gosh she's so scary..." I whispered. I mustered my ability to speak then said

"O-okay" I said looking down gripping my shorts.

The scary feeling I felt went away giving me a chance to breath. I didn't realize that I stopped breathing at that moment.

Is she really the girl I met on our first meeting? I thought that Chara was the scary one of the two and Frisk's the kind one. And that's wrong, Frisk is the more dominant one between the twins.

I raised my head facing her nervously.

"What do you want to ask?"I closed my eyes scared of what kind of questions I would hear.

"Whooo..." She sighed. "did you notice Chara being weird around you?" Frisk asked her voice somewhat excited. 

I slipped a bit from shock at her sudden change of personality.

"What?" I asked surprised at her question.

Seriously? She threatened me just for THAT kind of question?  

"I said... did you notice Chara being weird when she's alone with you?" she said slowly. 

"Huh? Oh, right. Uhmm... sometimes" I hesitated to answer since I didn't want to get it wrong because I can't believe what I'm hearing right now.

"When?" she asked right after.

"I... uhh... don't know. But it's been happening often when your not with us," I said forgetting about why she's doing this and started thinking of why Chara acts like that.

"'Everything' and 'Together' huh... what does that have to do with what he said," frisk mumbled.

She mumbled some more but I wasn't able to hear it. My thought started floating because everything feels a bit quiet here.

Frisk stopped mumbling that made the room even more silent. I sighed.

Like it used to be.