9

Frisk POV
I woke up as early as ever. I got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen.

Goat mom's already awake, I approached her, she noticed me and glanced.

"Frisk! you're already awake. Go sit at the table and wait for your breakfast," Goat mom said continuing to mix the batter.

I did what she instructed me to, I sat and waited patiently for her, looking around or staring into space.

I saw chara come in and greet us good morning yawning a bit.

We replied, and she sat next to me, waiting for breakfast to finish.

We didn't talk, just dazed around. Thinking of things that happened or anything.

Another person joined us, which is Asriel. He said his good morning too and sat next to us. He was in his pj's while chara and I are sleeping in our sweaters, which is, what we originally have in our bags.

It's the striped sweater we had.

Goat mom and dad already gave us so many things, we didn't want to be rude and request for pj's, so we just slept with our usual clothes.

It's not like we weren't use to it.

We sat there, staring into nothingness, again. It surprised me that Asriel haven't said a word even though it's been more than 10 minutes.

The oven rang, telling us that the pie is done.

We didn't turn or do anything, we only stared blankly. Maybe because we just woke up, like, 30 minutes ago.

Mom gave us our own slice on a small plate along with a fork. We thanked her and started eating.

We ate quietly and I felt thirsty. I jumped down and asked Chara and Asriel if they wanted some milk to go with the pie. They nodded and continued eating.

I went and opened the fridge and got the milk. I poured it in a kettle and placed it on the stove to warm it up, I used a small chair to stand on to reach the stove.

I turned it on and waited for it to boil, I prepared in advanced a small rag to hold the handle of the kettle, I also prepared the cups.

Mom noticed me full in hands and was about to ask to help. But she noticed how well I managed and how determined I looked, so she let me be.

I returned to my sit and gave them their cups and poured their milk, they thanked me and blew the on the milk to cool it up.

And the morning continued

~time skip~

After taking a bath and changing into our sailor clothes, we started  our schedule. We stretched then started doing the 50 laps run around the building.

It wasn't hard to run at least 1-8, Laps but... 50!?... That's too much to handle... But, we need to do this. So we won't be much of a burden like last time.

I huffed and sped up.

I finished about 20 something. The monster counting how many laps we did said so. 

We weren't haft way but we were determined to finish it on time. 

After 45+ minutes, we were able to finish. 

Asriel was late for 2 laps but managed to finish as well.

My legs gave up on me and my whole body felt numb. Like it doesn't even want to move anymore.

The monster lady who counted our laps walked in, covering the sun.

"I haven't introduce myself. I'm miss Ariam Barton," She introduced in a business like manner. She's a cat monster with some human feature but her body consists mostly of fur.