6

Chara's POV

"So your saying that you can look through your eyelids?" I asked. She nodded.

"Then... how do you sleep?" I asked holding my chin.

"I'm not sure myself but when I feel sleepy or when I want to close my eyes the whole place just becomes black like it comes to me naturally"

"It becomes dark if you want to sleep OR relax?"

"Uhh... It's a yes and no" she answered thinking for a moment

"Why?"

"Well sometimes when I just want to close my eyes, not wanting to sleep or anything. I can still see through my eyelids," 

"Then you can close it if only WANT to sleep?" I asked emphasizing on the word 'want'.

"Probably," She shrugged.

"then-.." "Wait. I think I can close it if I just want to relax or just chill on the bed"

"Ain't that the same thing?" I raised a brow.

"No. When I want to chill or relax it makes me want to sleep or just want to sleep. While just closing my is just closing it. But it only happens sometimes..." she stopped and continued. "just forget about what I said"

"Oookay," I said not understanding what she said a single bit. "hmm" she hummed.

"Dooo... you blink?" I asked.

"Nope" She answered flat out 

"So your saying that your eye is open all the time?" That's a bit creepy if it's true, imagine her staring at you blankly with open eyes and she's not blinking.

"... No. It closes from time to time. But it doesn't mean I can't stop it from "blinking". I can control it without harming my eyes or irritate it," She said touching eyelid in a closing motion. 

I stayed quiet.

What should I ask her next? my curiosity went down since it was fed up. And I can't ask about the 'closed eyes' question... 

"Tch," I grumbled annoyed that I can't find anything to ask. 

"Chara...?" She called quietly.

"Frisk?"

"Are we done?... I've been feeling uncomfortable for a while now," She said wiggling.

I got what she meant.

"Why didn't you say so, go! I'm done anyway," She nodded and ran out to the bathroom outside.

I raised my brow, there's a bathroom right here, why didn't she just go here. I sighed. I wonder why she keeps that question a secret. I leaned on the wall. 

I want to help her out... I should try investigating my memories. I recalled some memories when mom and dad was alive aaand...

Wait. Frisk eyes were still open.  

"She..." I mumbled my thoughts 

I need to ask her right now if my theory is correct. I jumped down of bed and went out to find her. I saw her just leaving the bathroom and ran to her.

"Frisk!" I shouted. 

She looked at my direction. I grabbed her arm dragging her inside the room. I climbed back on bed my foot at the side. I pat the place near me, telling her to seat.

"What now?" Frisk asked while climbing.

"Well... I have an idea about why you close your eyes" I said smirking at her. I gestured my hand for her to come close to me and whispered.