14

Frisk PoV

I woke up and the first thing I saw was the clock... 

It was 5 AM... I groggily sat up and noticed my clothes. It was ripped and dirty... 

Right I was kidnapped, forgot. I thought nonchalantly. I stood up looking around trying to figure out what to do here.

Hmm... Let's see there is a study table at the corner right of the room, there's a cabinet next to the bed (I'm surprised there's a blanket here despite having no foam under it). 

There is a door here and I'm guessing that's the bathroom. Also there is this cctv at the upper left corner of the room.

I'm being watched... That's expected. I sighed. 

It's not like that thing could stop me. I could just hide under it and I won't be seen, I shrugged in my head.

I turned my head left and saw the door I saw earlier.

 Oh, I haven't actually went in that room, I thought as I stood up then walk towards the door next to the bed.

And... I was right, it is a bathroom. 

I went in and closed the door then started looking around here too. There's a bathtub, shower, a toilet and sink.

Like what's usually inside a bathroom.

The toilet and sink were next to each other at the corner left next to the door, and the bathtub was on the other side. The shower was at the end of the bathroom.

There were some cabinets above the sink so I went there to check if there's anything inside. I saw a towel shampoo and soap. 

But no clothes. Great.

I went back to the room searched around to find some clothes to wear.

And I found some clothes in the cabinet. It was a blue long sleeved sweater that had two stripes in the middle, shorts and.... underwear.

Looks like they've planned this kidnapping thing for a long time basing how prepared and neat this place is (except the bed. It was hard as rock).

And also, the clothes it were the same design as the one I had when I was young. 

It's kinda suspicious... and even the brands of the shampoo and soap were the same ones I have at home...

I'l think about that later after I take a bath.

---------

"Whooo..." I sighed getting out of the bathroom, I hanged the towel around shoulder. 

A good bath is feels so good! I really like it when I feel all clean and it was refreshing.

I sat back on bed wiping my hair dry. Now what's next, I thought then I heard my stomach grumble.

I'm a bit hungry, but I can manage. 

Right after, the door opened and I sat up to see who went in. It was the yellow dinosaur or lizard, I think, yesterday, I remembered her name was Alphys.

(I don't know what Alphys is, so I'm guessing from lizard or dinosaur.... I'm just gonna call her a lizard)

She was holding a tray of bread and milk and placed it on the study table. 

"Uhmm... H-here some food. G-gaster said that I should bring you s-something to eat..." She stuttered nervously.

Hmmm....

Do I look THAT intimidating? I thought then started thinking of what kind of image is does Alphys see if she looks at me. 

A poker faced human with bob hair that is showing a little bit of grimace...