Filler/extra

A/n

A/n

Oh this is just a false update. I just feel so inspired right now after watching a music vid of frans. Anyway, this story is completely different.

You guys can stop now if you're not interested. I just wanted to write this.

And also to tell you guys I'm still alive and kicking xD

I repeat, you can either ignore this update since it's useless and just a filler or read it.

This is an echotale au. All I can say is that the characters are are G!sans and Frisk and company.

Sorry but I want to make this short.

edit: whoa whoa. wait. I just reread this and shoot I almost forgot.

This has mature content. And what I mean about mature is not Lemon but suicide. 

Please be cautious while reading this. 

----

Sans' PoV

"Sans...? I'm fine... see?" Frisk said, smiling brightly with blood slowly creeping out of her mouth.

My heart ached looking at her bloodied figure.

It hurts.

It hurts so much.

"i'm sorry..." I cried, my voice cracking burying my face to her shoulders.

"Shhh..." She muttered silently as her body started losing it's color.

"i'm sorry... it's... my fault. i... i was..." I clenched my fist, hugging her tightly.

"I'm... fine-....." Her eyes slowly closed her body turning cold.

"no..." I whispered as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"wake up..." I begged, holding Frisk's body closer.

"frisk... i... please..." I stuttered, tears continuously trailing down my face without stop.

It's because of me...

"G~ come over to my house tonight don't worry, your little missy won't know about it," A woman said wooing me over.

My heads so hazy...

I followed the woman unconsciously, thinking that she was basing at what she was wearing.

-----

"Ahh... put it in... mhm..." she moaned loudly.

I started removing my belt.

A loud crash was heard and it directly went through my head sobering me up.

"h-huh?" I muttered getting my vision straight.

I looked in front and saw a woman that I can't recognize.

I looked behind and saw a grocery bag dropped on the floor and the door wide open.

Wait... It must've been Frisk! She misunderstood! I need to---

I was about to leave and follow after her but suddenly some kind of force pulled me down.

"Heeeyy... forget that woman, let's continue where we left off," The woman said flirtatiously spreading her legs..

I glared at her, my left eye glowing.

I used my powers and pushed her away to the wall leaving her unconscious.