5

~Playground~

Frisk's POV

----

"Frisk! Behind you!!" Asriel yelled and pointed behind me. I turned around and gasped when I saw Chara with a knife.

"AAAAAHHHH!!" I screamed, running faster, I tripped and groaned in pain. Chara caught up and stood on me.

"HAHAHA!" Chara laughed standing on top of me.  

I crawled, trying to get away from her. She stomped on the place where I was going.

"You think you can escape from me? Fool!" 

She raised the knife. 

"Die." 

She swung the knife, I shielded myself with my hands.

"Aaand... CUT!" Asriel shouted, coming out of the shadows showing the video recorder.

"Great job guys! I'm sure that mom and dad would love this!" Asriel said looking at the video. 

"You were good," I complimented Chara as she help me up.

"Thanks, you too"

I dusted off my clothes and Chara threw the knife. Asriel approached us showing the video.

=In the vid=

When it's out of the vid it's italized.

I climbed on the monkey bars, Chara waiting at the bottom ready to stab me if I fall, successfully, I didn't, rather I did it perfectly.

Chara used the ladder to follow me. I waited for her to get higher from the ground before sliding down.

"You'll never catch me, sucker!" I taunted while sliding down. (The slide and the monkey bars are attached)

"I would never say 'sucker' in my life," I mumbled

"Shh, I'm watching" chara chided.

I jumped out of the slide and waited for Chara to slide down but to my surprise she wasn't there. I saw Chara running towards while smiling creepily.

I jumped scared at what I saw. I looked at the There were two choices: Run to the ladder or Climb the slide (Which is more safer) 

... Slide it is. I hurriedly removed my shoes and socks and started climbing. I'm now barefooted so as Chara. She climbed using the slide too.

There was some safety mats under that is soft to step on. I noticed Chara about to reach me, I got scared and jumped down not caring how high we were. 

I ran back to the slides and wore my shoes. I went out of the safety mats zone and started running. 

(This is where the scene above happens but don't skip it)

"Frisk! Behind you!!" Asriel yelled and pointed behind me. I turned around and gasped when I saw Chara with a knife.

"Asriel shouting is kinda random, right?" I whispered to Chara.

"He didn't appear in the scene. Why did he have to shout?"

"He should've just removed it, from the script,"

"Agree" I nodded.

We intentionally talked like Asriel wasn't there purposely trying to annoy him.

"Then why didn't you guys make the script," he mumbled pouting and crossing his arms.

"What did you say?" We asked in sync.