12

Frisk's POV

"Bzzz-- Frisk? Asriel's is done with his mission, you know what to do," Chara commanded and cut off.

I sighed and went in the mansion. I was on the balcony getting some air but I have to this again.

Okay, so where is that guy again anyway. I walked to the railings of the second floor looking down. 

His fur is more recognizable than his face actually.

Hmmm, where is he? 

I noticed a guy with fur sticking out of his pants, I looked up to see his face. And--- Bingo. I ran down the stair, gently pushing through the crowd.

"Bmpf--" I bumped into someone quite harshly that it made us fall.

"Argh..." I groaned and stood up dusting my dress. 

I held my head then remembered the guy I bumped into, "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I apologized, offering him my hand. He shook his head refusing my hand by pushing it gently.

"no, it's fine. i can handle myself," He kindly refused, standing on his own dusting his pants. 

I was surprised at how short he was, but I didn't make it obvious. 

He's shorter than me by a head. 

I examined him closer and thought of his features. He's a monster, a skeleton in fact. 

He's wearing a tuxedo with a tie. The clothes are just like Asriel's, but it's is a tuxedo, not a suit. 

A  suit and tuxedo are two different things. When I reached his face, he kinda felt familiar. I unconsciously stared at him long enough to make him confused.

"... is this your first time seeing a walking skeleton?" He said one of his eyes closed, his hands in his pockets.

"Ah, no. I mean... uhh," I stumbled, blushing in embarrassment. We got a bit awkward but he broke it with a chuckle.

"heh. i'm sans, sans the skeleton," He reached out a hand.

"Fr-Uhh... I'm Chara, Chara Dreamer," I said, getting my composure back and shook his hand with a smile.  "oh..." I suddenly remembered Derick. 

"Uh, I'm really sorry but I need to leave," I said letting go of his hands. 

"I'll just make it up to you next time," I said and left.

"no it's fine, really. just hearing you say your name is enough," he smiled and returned his hands in his pocket as I walk away.

What a weird skeleton. 

I continued running and saw Derick, he was socializing(flirting) with other people.

I slowed down my pace and approached him. I swiftly took a wine glass from a waiter. Only the wine glass, without wine. 

I wobbly walked to him, my face flushed red like I'm actually drunk then accidentally bumped him.

"What the f--- oh..." He calmed down, noticing who I was.

"It's you," He said, holding me to his chest when I faked falling. 

What? Was this guy about to swear? He has quite a mouth there.

I hugged him by the waist further snoozing into him. If this guy really wants to get laid, I'm sure he will carry me to his room. 

I snuggled to his chest like a pillow and fell to his arms.

"Derick? Who is she?" A really high-pitched annoying voice asked that was obviously annoyed.

"She... is my girlfriend," he introduced me. "she's a bit drunk right now and I need to bring her to our room," He said and carried me bridal style to his room.