CHP.4 - Not What He Expected

A/N; mates can only identify each other as mates through touch. Yes, their smells draw them in and they are obviously attracted to one another. They only know they are mates once they touch. On that note, read on.

Chapter dedicated to @ishnab22

Thanks for voting and commenting <3.
Enjoy!

"Shift."

I was pulled from my blatant ogling, with the one word. He raised his eyebrows at me, expecting me to follow his command and let my fur become skin. Was he kidding?

Even if I was a man, I would not want this stranger to see me naked.

But I wasn't a man, and that changed everything.

I considered my options in this situation;

1. Run back through the house, through the entire town and eventually in the forest until I am finally outside of his territory. All without being caught. Quite unlikely.

2. Kill the asshole and wait for the rest of his pack to then kill me. Also unlikely.

3. Don't shift and face the consequences.

4. Shift.

I decided to go with option number three. I raised my eyebrows back at him in defiance. Giving him the biggest "go fuck yourself" look I could muster with my wolf snout.

His light blue eyes began to morph into a gold colour, a sign that his wolf was surfacing from within his mind. His wolf was obviously not happy with our blatant disregard for his command, a dismissal of his authority in his eyes.  He rose from his leaning position against the table, standing to his full height of 6"6 and squared his shoulders at me.

I guess my original thoughts from the woods were correct; he was as large in his human form as he was as a wolf.

"I will not repeat myself rogue. Do as I said, or I will be happy to beat you until you do." His canine teeth had elongated into fangs during his little monologue, and he flashed them at me in warning. A display of teeth was a clear threat. I also didn't miss his emphasis on the word 'rogue'. Another way he was attempting to assert his dominance over me. Reminding me where I was and that he had all the power.

Any normal wolf would take to his warning, the copious amount of dominance he was emitting was suffocating. It was enough to make even an Alpha submit.

For some reason, the knowledge of his strength intoxicated my wolf, and she raised her head in curiosity. Getting a good look at the large male. I couldn't particularly blame her, she-wolves were biologically designed to be attracted to the strongest, most dominant male that would produce the best offspring.

It was archaic I know. But it was how our lives worked.

Only the strong survived.

I however, was not any wolf, and I would not submit to his authority. I was in enough danger being a rogue in a pack's territory, and if I shifted, he would discover my gender. And that would be a whole new pool of issues. So I remained seated. Showing him I would not heed his command.

He released another powerful growl before stalking towards me. The growl shook me with its power, frightening my wolf, while simultaneously causing my metaphorical panties to dampen. I couldn't help it. It was how I was biologically developed.

His hand grabbed me by the scruff behind my neck and dragged me forward from the door, throwing me into the centre of the room. My neck immediately tingled with pleasure from where his hand had touched me. My wolf yelped in joy as one word rang through my mind.