Warning

Warning;

This book can become quite dark. The characters in it are fuelled by the instincts of their wolves. Meaning they are a lot more animalistic than normal humans. Resulting in;

Firstly, a lot of sexy time. It is a wolfs nature to reproduce often and as such the characters are very hormonal. Yes, this book has sex, and it's not always loving romantical sex (sorry mum).

Secondly, noticeable amounts of violence, dominance, and sexism (sorry feminists). The world is run very much like a wolf pack. The strong rule the weak. It is how they survive and how they live. Alphas are always more important than Luna. Males have more control than females. The wolf pack the characters live in is very much like a normal wolf pack. Driven by a strict hierarchy that must be followed with strict packs laws.

Thirdly, some rude words. This book is fucking explicit. Meaning yes, you will hear some rude language.

This is a fantasy book. It has elements in it that are 'magical'. A prominent Moon goddess the wolves worship, oracles and etc. If that's not your thing, don't know why you clicked on a shifter novel to start with.

Lastly, thank you so much for reading. I hope you guys enjoy this book and your votes, comments, and reads are so motivating.

This book was written by me, and is a figment of my imagination. Any reproduction of the content within this book without my consent will result in you getting sued. Thanks.

Read on my ducklings!

DISCLAIMER:

At this point in time only the first 7 chapters of the book have released on Wattpad, while the full novel is available through the Any stories app.

HOWEVER: As of 2022 the new and revised version of Cecil shall be re-uploaded onto Wattpad for free reading.

Thank you for your constant support and understanding and I hope to hear from you all soon x.

P.s. I have other books avaliable for you to browse if you wish to do so,

Huritt.