Chapter 3

Sakura's heart nearly stopped. "Di-did I hear her right?" Sakura asked no one particular.Tsunade had passed back out again. Her face is all sweaty, and her breathing is very heavy. The nurses said that it would probably be best if she left, so they could take better care of Lady Tsunade without people getting in the way. Sakura was on her way home when someone asked,

"Were are you going? You have work to do." Sakura turned around to see a dark haired girl with a little pink pig in her arms running after her.

"What do you mean Shizune?" Sakura ask while waiting for Shizune to catch up with her.

"You are now the Hokage, which means that you have work you have to attend to. Lady Tsunade said me to watch over you while you're the Hokage." Shizune explained.

"Alright, thanks. So what's the first thing I have to do?" Sakura asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Well, every time there's a new kage, they have to inform all the other kages."Shizune said, while looking deep in thought.

"Ok, how do I do that? Write a letter or something?"Sakura asked already dreading it, but also thinking about what she should say.

"Exactly. Now lets go to your office." Shizune began turning around and walking to the Hokage tower. Sakura followed her.

"A child should not be Hokage!" The lady elder yelled at Shizune, like it was her fault. Which it's not.

"A Hokage at this young of an age will let the Leaf Village fall, what was Tsunade thinking, she really has lost it." The elderly man said.'That's it, that was the last straw.' Sakura told herself. She stood up from her desk and walked over to the elders of the village and Shizune, who looked like she was about to explode.

"I've sat here listening to all the things that you've said about me, and I've just swallowed it down and tried to ignore them. You may not like me as the Hokage, and that's fine. Honestly I don't give a damn, but I will not just sit here and let you talk about Lady Tsunade like that! " Sakura spat out. She turned back around, leaving the elders surprised by what she had said, and leaving Shizune with a smile on her face.Sakura went back behind her desk, and sat down.

"Now if that's all. There's the door." Sakura said pointing over at the wooden door in front of her desk. The elders just stared at her.

"You have over stayed your welcome, now if you wont leave on your own then I'll make you leave." She finished, while picking up a paper and looking at it. The elders looked at each other, then back at Sakura, they could tell that she wasn't kidding at all. They got up and left the room without another word.

"You did good, that really surprised me back there; not many people tell the elder's off like you did." Shizune said a little to happily. Sakura only smiled at Shizune. Ever since Sakura started training under Tsunade, Shizune has been like a sister to her.

"Ok. Done. What now." Sakura said as she handed Shizune the letters for each Kage.

"Now we send the letters to each of them, but don't worry I'll take care of that. All you need to do now is the paper work." Shizune  pointed to the huge stacked of papers on her desk. Sakura let out a groan. Shizune just smiled.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." Shizune smiled as she left the room with the letters. Her heals could be heard by the pinkette until she left the building. A sigh escaped Sakura's lips as she turned her chair to look out the window. It was such a pretty day, birds were flying, the trees swaying in the wind. She looked down around the village and seen there were children playing kickball. She remembered when she use to watch the other children play kickball when she was a child. She was never aloud to play, since the other kids didn't want to play with someone who's forehead was so big. Heals running in the hallway pulled Sakura out of her childhood memorizes, soon her door was slammed opened.

Please comment and vote!