Chapter 30

Killing a Kage

"Were going to kill the-"As if Madara just wanted to see Sakura sweat,which he did,he waited a while before telling her,letting the fear take it's toll.

Sakura was to scared to know,she didnt want to know who was going to be killed,but at the same time she wanted to know so badly.She waited for Madara to continue,but he didnt.Itachi thought that he was taking to long so he spoke.

"Raikage."Sakura snaped her head to him.Itachi looked at her for a moment before walking in the direction of the land of lightning.

"Way to kill my fun,Itachi."Madara said.

"Hn."

'For someone who is so old,he can act like a child,yet he can act his age in a split second.The Akatsuki are all freaks.'ISakura though as she followed after the two.

When they got close to the border of the land of Lightning,they went to the back to sneek in.They got cought a few times by some ambu,but they didnt stand a chance.Sakura didnt help,she just followed and stayed alive.She didnt want to get in their way.They put a trancfurmation jutsu on themselfs and walked into the Raikage tower.Little did they know that he was not there.

"Im sorry but he isnt here,you'll have to wait untill he comes back."Some ninja in the tower said.

"Very well."Itachi said.He didnt look anything like himself.He had short blond hair,Madara had shaggy brown hair,and sakura was still a girl,and she had on a blue dress with dark brown hair.

They all walked back out of the tower.At first Sakura thought that htye were just going to forget about it and go back to the base,that was untill Madara spoke.

"I know where he is, lets meet him half way."He started to lead the way,Itachi fell back and started to walk next to Sakura.He gave her a small smile.Itachi knows that Sakurqa dosnt want them to kill the Raikage,and to be compleatly honest Itachi dosnt want to kill him either,but he has to keep his cover.Ever since he left the village and joined Akatsuki,Itachi has secretly been giving the hidden leaf village there planes,but since their all back together,its become harder to do so.

 The Raikage comes to stand right infront of them.Their are two other ninja's standing next to him.The Raikage looked strong,he didnt look fast but Sakura new better than that.They released their jutsu,and there stood infront of the Raikage were Itachi,Madara/Tobi and Sakura.The other two ninja's eyes grew as they seen the red clouds.The Raikage however grew mad.

"So im guessing that your the Akatsuki then uh."The Raikage stated,stairing at their cloaks,untill his eyes landed on Sakura.

"Let me guess Akatsuki in training?"The Raikage started laughing,"The Akatsuki are sliping if their letting children get in."He continued to laugh."I bet she can barly throw a desont punch."Sakura was getting very angrey,and unfortunatly for Salura, Madara noticed.

"Hey Itachi we better take care of the other two,Sakura can take the Raikage,untill be get done."Madara said in his Tobi voice.Itachi didnt want to leave Sakura with a Kage let alone the Raikage who is as fast as lightning,but he new that he didnt have a choice.Sakura was looking at Itachi as if her life depended  on his answer,and well it did.

"Very well."Itachi started to walk over to one of the gards they start fighting,they run a little ways off.

"Good luck Sakura,try not to die."Tobi said then he as gone along witht the other ninja.Now it was just the Raikage and Sakura.As much as she wanted to beat some mannors into him,she thought saving his life would be better.