Chapter 22

Sakura & Tobi

Sakura sat on her bed reading a book, but couldnt help herself when she thought back to yesterday when her and Sasori laughed with eachother.She hasnt laughed like that in a long while.It felt refreashing to her, to still know that she was able to laugh.She looked at the small clock that was on the wall.

'8:00am.Tobi should be  here soon.'Sakura thought as she closed the boring book that she had already read 3 times before.

Tobi sat in Pein's office.They have been trying to think of ways to get Sakura to join, or even heal them without having to worry if she's going to kill them with a poison or something.

"It's going to be hard to get her to trust us, or even half way like us."Konan spoke coolly.She rarly showed emotion to anyone, and when she didi it was normaly Pein.Konan didnt like Tobi, she new something was off about him but she wasnt 100% sure on what it was.

"She dosnt have to like us, she just has to know her place."Pein said with a sertain venium behind his voice.Tobi agreed, he new that within time he could get Sakura to see things in his way of seeing things.

"Dont worry about all of that,just leave it to Tobi."Tobi spoke in his real voice, which was deeper and darker.

"What are you going to do to her Madara?"Konan asked.She normaly didnt care she would just stay quite and let Pein do all the talk, but for some reason she cared for Sakura, even though she has barly talked to her.

"Why the sudden intrest,Konan?"Madara asked Konan.

"Why wouldnt i care?"Was Konan's answer,she didnt know why she cared,or why it matterd if the kid lived or died.Either way it wasnt going to efficed her life any.Madara studied Konan for a momeant before he spoke again.

"I must be going, it's time for Tobi to bring Sakura her food."Madara stood up and left the office, leaving behind Konan and Pein.

 "Konan whats gottin in to you?"Pein asks his life long friend.Konan stays quite,she keeps her eyes on the ground, not daring to look into her friend and leaders eyes.

"I dont know what you mean Pein."After that was said she walked out of the room and down the hall into her own room.

'I wounder what she's thinking.'Pein wounderd to himself as he leaned back into his soft chair and sighed.

****

"Hey Tobi."Sakura said happily as the goofy man walked in with a tray that had her breakfast on it.

"Hi Sakura,how are you?"Tobi replied as he gave the pinkette her breakfast.Sakura took it gratefuly.

"Bored."Was all she said as she started to eat.Tobi turned to go.

"Do you have to go already?"She asked as she stuffed her mouth full of the yummy food.

"I supose not, why?"Tobi asked in his guffy voice that he always uses.

"Well, it's just, i get quite bored in here all by myself."

"So you dont mind if an Akatsuki member keeps you company?"Tobi's question cought Sakura off gard.She wasnt exspecting him to ask such a thing.

"Not if it's you or Sasori."Tobi seemed a little suprized by her answer, he never thought that Sasori and Sakura would become close.

"Really?You like Tobi and Sasori?"

 Sakura smiled.SHe enjoyed the company of the child like man.He made her laugh alot, aminly at how silly he is.Although she still couldnt shake the feeling that she got around him.

"Ofcourse, you remind me of someone who is very important to me,As for Sasori, it's nice to talk to someone who knows medical ninjustu.Alot of people dont know what im talking about if  bring it up."Sakura's smile didnt falter.

'She's almost ready.Soon she'll trust all of us, ill just have to make sure that the others are nice to her as well, then she wont want to kill us.'Tobi/Madara thought to himself.'Then well have a medic ninja.'

"Hey Tobi,"Tobi snaped his head at Sakura.

"Yes Sakura?"

"What were you thinking about?"Sakura asked.

"Nothing at all Sakura,hahaha"Tobi  laughed it off.

****

Tobi and Sakura ened up talking for almost the rest of the day.Depite how childish Tobi acts, Sakura really enjoys having him around.He reminds her of Naruto, and she reminds him of Rin.Of course they would never tell eachother that.It was around 8:30pm when Tobi finally siad that he had to go.Sakura was sad that she would be left by herself again, but she let him leave.

'I guess i can jus go to sleep soon.'She thought as she got ready for bed.

****

"Everything is going acording to plan.We should slowly get her use to the other members one at a time, before we let her leave that room."Madara spoke.

"Were you with Sakura all day?"Pein asked with a slight suprize in his voice.Madara only nondded.He had learned some things about Skaura.For one, she pays notices the things around her,she is very smart,and bold.She's not scared to speak her mind, even to an S-rank missing ninja.

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello readers,

Thankyou for your comments and votes, i always enjpy reading the comments, feel free to tell me what you think will happen next, it helps me to be able to come up with idea's for what should happen next XD

Xx lovediamonds1234