Chapter 32

A morning with Konan and Sakura

Konan walked down the hallways,turning corners and occasionally  walking past other members.Once she came upon a door that was made of oak, and had a slight chip in it,she turned the silver door Handel and walked in,closing the door behind her with a small bang.

She sat on her and Pein's bed.She noticed that Pein was no where to be seen.She didn't dwell upon it as she took off her cloak and throwed it onto a small chair that was in a corner.She pulled the covers back and slid into the bed.Soon darkness overcame her as she fell into a deep slumber,but before she was completely asleep,she felt the bed tip down some,and Pein telling her goodnight.

The next morning Konan woke to an empty bed,and sunshine in her face.She rolled over and pulled the covers over her face.She heard a deep chuckle coming from somewhere in the room.She pulled the covers down and seen Pein standing next to the window with an amused look on his face.

"What are you laughing at?"Konan asked in a sleepy voice,as she slowly sat up.She yawns and rubs her eyes to try and get use to the bight light.The blanket has fallen to her lap.She looks back up at Pein when he didn't answer her,she see's him looking at her,as if he were never going to see her again.

Pein admired his girlfriend,in the lighting she looked stunning.He skin seemed to glow  ans her blue hair seemed to sparkle.She was wearing a black tank top that hugged her body and showed off her womanly figure.Konan could tell were Pein was mainly looking,and it wasn't her face.Konan grabbed a pillow that was behind her and threw it.

The soft pillow hit Pein's head,he looked at the pillow that was now on the floor,then he looked back at Konan with a raised eyebrow.

"My face is up here."Konan said as she crossed her arms.Pein looked back down at her chest.

"I know."Was all Pein said.Konan sighed before she slid out of bed and into the bathroom.****

Sakura flicked her eyes open to see that she was still in Itachi's arms.She could hear his steady hart beat.She new that he wasnt asleep,but he was relaxed.She was happy,she new he had alot of stress,and that he rarly felt relaxed.

"Madara wants-"Deidara just slams Sakura and Itachi's bedroom door open,to find them in each others arms.

"What the hell is wrong with you,dont you ever knock!There is a reason that we have doors!"Sakura yells at Deidara as she sits up in the bed,ready to start pounding his face in.At that moment Hidan decided to walk by,when he stopped.

"Hang a fuckin sock on the door next time you damn love birds."

"Mind your own business!"Sakura screamed at Hidan as she threw a pillow that conected with his face.

"You wanna go bitch?!"Hidan snapped at her.

"What did you just call me you little twit!?"Sakura jumped at Hidan and they started fighting.

Itachi sighed as he watched Sakura kick Hidan ass.It was alway like that with those two.They could bary be in the same room without one of them losing their cool.

"Sakura."Itachi spoke in a soft voice,Sakura stoped her fist in mid-air as it was about to conect to Hidan face,again.

"Wha-"Sakura turned to look at Itachi,when she did she seen his red eyes looking back,she passed out,but before she could hit the floor Itachi apeared behind her in time to catch her.He carryed her to the bed.

"What did you want to tell up Deidara?"Itachi asked at he coverd up his half dress girlfriend.Sakura was just wearing a tank top  and shorts that showed to much of her for company,at least for Itachi it did.

"Madara wants to see Sakura,alone."Deidara answerd as he walked down the hall after closing the door.

'She is one crazy chick,un."Deidara thought to himself as he walked down the small hallway to Pein and Konan's room.Deidara,again,didnt knock.He flung the door open.

"Madara wan-"Deidara stoped mid-sentance as he seen Pein on top of Konan,but luckly for Deidara they had clothes on.

"DEIDARA!"Konan yelled as she mad a paper fist and punched him into the wall.

"Madara wants to see you,um."Deidara says before the fist hits him again.

"What does he want."Konan asks as Pein gets off her,and the paper fist turns into butterflys and flys off.

"He just said that he wants to see you,and for you to come alone,un."He replies as he walks off down the hall.

'First Sakura,now Konan.Who's next,un.'Deidara thinks to himself as he rounds a corner and goes into his room.
****

Sakura flutterd her eyes open to see Itachi sitting next to her looking down at her.Sakura glared at him.

"Dont ever do that again."Sakura said as she childishly crossed her arms.Itachi just smerked at her.

"Hn."

"Well,is that a yes or a no?"Sakura looked at Itachi with alot of things in her eyes.At the moment there was alittle angrey mixed with wounder amazment,but most of all, love.

"Hn."Itachi new that it drove Sakura crazy when he did that and didnt give her a straige answer.Soon he had a pillow flying at his face,he swiftly leaned back untill the pillow flew past his face.

"Sakura,love is that anyway to behave?"Itachi said to the flaming Pinkette.

"Your a fine one to talk."Sakura spoke as she recrossed her arms.Itachi just laughed at her alittle,he then leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

'What the-'Sakura thought as she turned slightly pink.Itachi's skilled eyes didnt fail to notice.

'It's rare that i make her blush with something like this,atleast after the first 2 months.'Itachi almost laughed aloud when he thought back to when Sakura would turn red if Itachi would make any contack with her.He also remeberd after the first night when he had his way with her,she would turn as red as a strawberry when he even entered the room.Once she got use to the two of them being together,she calmed down some.

Itachi put his hand on her face and looked at her reddning cheeks.

"What did Deidara want,before ,when you knocked me out."Sakura said the last part a little bitterly.The main reason she had asked was to make Itachi stop stairing at her.Itachi's face turned  serious,his dark eyes held worry in them

"Madara wants to see you."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! I hope this chapter was good,and everyone liked it. As always sorry for any misspelled words and bad grammar.

1.) What could Madara want?

2.) Are there any Naruto characters that you have not seen or seen much of,that you would like to see more of?

 Please answer I like to know what ya'll think :-)