Chapter 14

Sakura lay in her bed looking out the only window in the room, the sun was rising. The sky looked lovely, it was blue (of course) with pink mixed into it were the sun was starting to shine. There were a few clouds that made their way near the sun.

'No wonder Shikamaru enjoys to look up at the sky' (OK, SO AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SHIKAMARU AND SAKURA WOULD LOOK CUTE TOGETHER?)

"Sakura, get up we've got trouble!" Shizune's voice echo's through out Sakura's room, crushing the silence that Sakura so desperately loved.

"What is it now." Sakura said getting out of her bed slowly, guessing that Shizune was just over reacting as she normally does.

"Orochimaru and his followers have been seen making their way to the village!"

This new found news takes Sakura by surprise.

"How long until they reach the village?" Sakura questions, scared that they will be here any second.

"Tomorrow morning, if they don't stop to rest." Shizune answers a tad more calm then she was before, but not by much.

"And Sasuke?"

"We haven't seen him." Shizune answers softly, she knows that that's a touchy area for Sakura.

Sakura just nods and looked lost in thought.

"Shizune, have Shikamaru in my office in 10 minutes, then put the whole village on lock down, make sure that everyone is safe!" Sakura barks out her orders.

"Ma'am." And without another word Sakura was left alone with her head spinning faster then normal.

 "You wanted to see me?" Shikamaru asks while yawning.

''Yes, Orochimaru has been spotted close to the village." Sakura informs while sitting at her desk with her hands under her chin, holding it up.

"What!" Shikamru said surprised. "So he's already on his way." He said the last part more calmly.

"Yes we guess he should be here by tomorrow morning possibly afternoon at the latest." The young substitute Hokage turned to look out her window.

"What do you need me to do?" Shikamaru asked.

"I need you to come up with a plan." Sakura places a file on her desk. "This is everything that we have on Orochimaru. I know that this is a lot to ask in such a short amount of time, but try to at least get something together." Sakura smiles. "I know you can do it." Shikamaru sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"This is such a drag."

****

I'm sorry that this chapter is so ridiculously short.

Please comment and vote :-)