Chapter 9

Tobi and Sakura have now been fighting for about 6 hours. It dark outside and it's getting hard to see, but it doesn't  bother them, all their worried about is beating the other. Sakura had the upper hand in the start, but as the battle went on she's started to slow down, but is still able to hold her own.

They were now staring each other down when Sakura broke the silence.

"I think that's enough training what about you?" She ask the child like man.

"Yeah, you put up a good fight Sakura."

"Well I should, I am the Hokage." Sakura says making a small teasing smirk play at her lips.

"Hey Tobi, let me heal you." Sakura offers as she makes her way to her office. Tobi just nods and follows her.

When they get to her office she sits on the desk and motions for Tobi to sit in a chair that sat right in front of her. They both had dried blood caked all over them, from cuts and gash's.

"Tobi?" Sakura does what she does best, and that's healing people as she's talking.

"Yes Sakura?" Tobie replies.

"You seem like your a different person than who you act like you are."

That little comment made Tobi stiffen a little in his seat. How ever he was an expert at deceiving, he had been doing this for years. He wasn't to worried, but he cautious.

"What do you mean?" Tobi asks.

'I've heard that she is quite cleaver, however I doubt that she has figured everything out already. No one can be that smart.' Tobi thought to himself as Sakura finished with one arm and moved to the next.

"Well..." Sakura starts.

"I know you have the sharingan in your right eye." She states and finishes healing him then goes and sits behind her desk. She waits for his replie while folding her hands underneath her chin.

"Sure, but it's not like Tobi was trying to hide it." Tobi says.

"Do you want to know something that I found really interesting?" Sakura asks Tobi, barely able to hide the smile that threatened to break loose.

"What?" Tobi replies cocking his head to the left a little.

"Well you see, I went threw the records of the Uchiha clan, and never found a Tobi Uchiha. So I started to think deeper, and then I rearranged the letters in your name, and added another o, and got Obito Uchiha." She smiles as Tobi just sits there shocked.

"And just when I was healing you I found out that your voice can go much deeper, the right side of your body was crushed when you were a kid, and your around Kakashi's age. Then I remember Kakashi talking about his best friend, Obito Uchiha." Sakura finishes waiting for Tobi to start trying to kill her, or something.

He just sat there shocked that a young girl could figure out as much as she did.

'Cleaver girl.' Tobi/Obito thought to himself.

"Kakashi told me about what happened to you, how you were crushed by the rocks, how you wanted him to take your left eye." Sakura continued. "And also about how you were so full of joy and happiness and, well you were a lot like Naruto when you were younger." Sakura finished as she looked at the man, almost saddened.

"You're a very cleaver girl." Obito spoke using his real voice. Which was deep and scared Sakura a little, but she never showed it of course.

"As are you. I mean you tricked the Akatsuki into thinking that you're some stupid  maniac child like man." Sakura said a little impressed. Obito smirked under his mask.

'So the kid is looking up to me now uh.' Obito laughed to himself.

"But...." Sakura's voice snapping Obito out of his thoughts. "What happened to you, you use to be so full of life, and now you want to just kill people, and rule the world." This question took Obito by surprise.

Before he had a chance to say anything the office door swung open and in walked Hidan.

"I want a house all to myself an- Tobi?What the hell are you doing here?"

Sorry for any errors, please comment and vote!