Chapter 29

Sorry for any misspells :-/
*********************************

The mission explaned

Sakura and Itachi stayed outside talking for hours.It was the most Itachi had spoke in a while,it was also tha happyest he had been in a while.Itachi didnt know what it was about Sakura that made him feel like it was okay to tell her everything.He injoyed talking with her,she was quite smart,he wasnt use to that,Itachi was use to the bimbo's that barly new which hand was there left.

Sakura also injoyed Itachi's company,she relized that theirs more to him than what she thought.She desided that she needed to somehow tell Sasuke about his brother,the truth about him.

"Why didnt you tell Sasuke before?"Sakura asked the question that she despratly wanted to know that answer to.

"If Sasuke found out then he would be mad at the village,he'd take it out on inasant people."Itachi replied.It suprized Sakura that even after all this time,Itachi still cared for the leaf village,even after all they had put him threw.

After a few more hours of talking they desided that they better go to sleep.

'I can't belive he still loves the leaf village,he truly is a splended ninja, that drew the short straw in life.'Sakura thought before she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

'I can't belive that i can still laugh,when i was talking to her,that was the first time i had truly laughed since i left the village.'Itachi thought to himself,and for once he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

When the sun came up they were already on the road.They had ate and left all before the crack of dawn.Since Sakura and Itachi didnt go to sleep untill late,they both were exstreamly tired.Mainly Sakura,Itachi was use to not getting alot of sleep,he hasnt had a good nights rest since he left the hiddin leaf village.

They came to  a stop.Sakura took this time to look around to see were they were headed.She seen trees all around them,with a few wild flowers here and there.She looked directly infront of her a few feet and seen a sign with arrows.

The left arrow said land of lightning

The right arrow said land of water.

'So, we'll be going to one of these then.'Sakura thought as she waited for someone to move,and lead the way.She still didnt know what they were going to  do once they get to were they wwere going.It almost seemed like Madara and Itachi were having some sort of mintal convertion.It was quite as they stood their,Sakura could hear the birds talking and the wind making the tree's dance.It was a beuityful day out,and Sakura wish that things were how they use to be.SHe wanted to be back home with her friends and family,injoying this wonderful day.

"I guess it's time that we told you what are mission is,and where were going."MAdara spoke,pulling Sakura out of her thoughts about home.She turned to looked at him,waiting for him to go on.

"We are going to go and kill a kage."When sakura heard that,her breathing hitched.She didnt want anyone to die.'So who is it going to be the Raikage or the Mizukage?'Sakura was dieing to know.She wanted to know what was going on and how she played a part in it.

"Were going to kill the-."
#####################

Sorry that it's a short chapter.

1.) Who are they going to kill?

2.) Will Sakura just stand by and let them kill a kage?

comment and vote :-)