Chapter 27

The mission

Sakura stured in her sleep.She kept getting this feeling that she should wake up,but she tryed to fight it  by just rolling over in her bed.Her left arm hung lazily off the side of the bed.Sakura pushed the feeling into the back of her mind and started to go back into a deep slumber,but before she could her bedroom door opend and hit the wall behind it with a loud smack.

"Your still sleeping?Gosh your so damn lazy."She heard a voice say,but she tryed to block it out as she put the pillow over her head and kept her eyes shut.'If they know whats good for them, they'll walk away.'She silantly threatend.Like Tsunade,Sakura has a very short temper,and she unquestionably did not like people disturbing her sleeping.

"Hey bitch you gonna get up or what?"The annoying voice yelled the time.That was it,the last straw for Sakura.She sat up in her bed and looked to see who was going to suffer her wraith.Her emrald green eyes met purple ones.She only new one person that had purple eyes.Hidan.

He was standing right next to her bed,which was very unfortunate for him,for all Sakura had to do was reach up and punch him in his face,which is precisely what she did.This in turn made Hidan stumple back someand falling on the floor.Sakura was carful not to hit him to hard so he wouldnt go flying into her bathroom wall.She didnt want Hidan to break the wall with his body when they collided.

"What the hell was that for!?"Hidan demanded as she felt his cheak starting to swell.

"That was for interupting my sleep."Sakura said dismisingly."Now what was so important that you had to wake me up?"

"Pein wants to see you."Hidan said as he stood up.

"You should tell him to do his own dirty work next time."Sakura smiled as she got some close and headed to the bathroom,closing the door behind her.

"I will."She faintly heard Hidan say as he walked out of her room.Sakura quickly changed and ran a brush threw her hair then left to go find Pein.She found him at the entrance to the base,along with Tobi and Itachi.Seeing Tobi almost made her want to turn arounf now and run away,but before she could give that a second thought Pein was talking to her.

"Good, i see that your here."The three men staired at her,Sakura didnt like to be the center of attention,especially when the attention is from three S-class ninja's.

 Sakura wasnt sure what to say.She didnt know if she should say anything,but she took a chance.

"Why exactly am i here?"Sakura asked.

"You'll be going on a mission with Itachi and Tobi-"Before he could end his sentance Sakura snapped.

"Without my chakra?"Pein seemed to be thinking things over again in his head,he stayed like that for a while.

"I'll tell Deidara to give you half of your chakra back."Pein said.

"Half?!"Sakura did not like this,she wanted all of her chakura back.She felt incompleat without all of it.

"Yes, we cant have you doing anything drastic,beside's your going as a medical ninja,and that's why i'm sending Itachi and Tobi,they rarly get injured there for you should not have to use chakra very much."Pein's voice didnt leave any room for  argument."Itachi and Tobi can catch you up on what the mission is."And with that Pein dissapeard into the dark hallways of the base.

"Pack what you need,we'll be gone for atleast 3 day's maybe more."Itachi spoke.He didnt say it harshly and it didnt sound like an order,but yet she felt like she had to follow it.She nodded and turn on her heals heading for her room.

'I wonder what the mission is,and why they'd bring me?'Sakura wonderd as she packed some medical suplies into a backpack that Sasori let her have,along with the medical suplies.She walked over to her closet and pulled some close out that Konan had got for her.'Konan really is a kind person,as is always doing little nice things for me.Like when she picks up stuff for me at the store, and when she made me food that actually tasted like food.'Sakura thought as she felt some her chakra had been restored.

She smiled to herself.'Yet she barly ever talks to me,or anyone for that matter.'She dismissed her thoughts as she relized she was done packing and had to go back to the front of the base.She wondered if Tobi would be acting like his silly self, or since Itachi new about him,if he'd be acting like himeself.When she thought about it she kind of was hoping that he'd act silly,he gave her the creeps.

When she had found her backbone she troted down the stairs and over to Itachi and Tobi who were standing by the entance.Once she got there Itachi eyed her for a moment,then they left out.Sakura wanted to ask about the mission,and see what she has to do,but she didnt want to vex Itachi,so she left him alone.'I guess they'll tell me when they feel like it,if they ever feel like it.'
#################

Hello everyone,i just want to let you know that even if i dont respond to your comments, i still read them all, and i like to hear what you all have to say.Sorry for any misspelled words,as always, please vote and comment :-)

1.) What's the mission that there going on?

2.) Why does Konan not talk much?

3.) Who's a Naruto character that you want to see more of?