Chapter 15

It's about time

Sakura and Shikamaru have been in Sakura's office trying to come up with a plan, but have had no luck.There were take out containers and crumbled up paper all over the room.They sat on the floor going over every thing that could happen.

"I dont think that Orochimaru is just gonna come waltzing in threw the front gate, so that leaves the question on where he's going to enter at?"Shikamaru says as he look at a map of the village.

"He's probably going to try and sneek up on us, there for he's going to come in were we'd least exspext him to."Sakura said outloud looking at the map as well.

Hours later they still had nothing, they tryed different approuches, but still nothing.Every plan that they made, they always found flaws that couldnt be fixed.

Knock Knock.

"Come in."Sakura said as she still studyed the info on the floor, spraweld out everywere.

Kakashi came walking threw the door with his orange book in his hand.'Honestly, you'd think he'd get tired of reading that book so much.'Sakura thought to herself.

"What can i do for you Kakshi?"Sakura asked as she looked up at him.

"The Akasuki are awake."He tells her.

"Perfect, right on time.I'll be back Shiamaru."Sakura says as she gets up,and Kakashi disapears in a poof of smoke.Probably on his way to read his book in quite.

"Alright."Shikamaru answers as he picks up another file.

Sakura disapears behind the door.

When Sakura gets back to the room where she had left the Akasuki, she seen that they all were up.

"You all are dismissed."Sakura tells the team that was garding them, they all nod and are gone in a flash.

Turning back to the Akasuki Sakura says...

"Well it's about damn time."

HELLO READERS, SORRY IT'S SOO SHORT, BUTIM HOPPING THAT THE NEXT ONE WILL B LONGER AND BETTER.PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :-) ALSO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BY JUNE 18,2014