Chapter 21

Sakura & Sasori

It has been about 2 weeks since Sakura came out of the gen- justu.In those 2 weeks Sakura has been moved into a clean room, with no windows.It only has a bed and a book shelf with books on it.Most of them are about medical nin justu, or  just nin justu.There was also a little bathroom.For the past two weeks Sakura as only seen 2 people.A child like man who reminds her alot of Naruto,he wears an orange swarly mask his name is Tobi.The other person was someone she almost killed,Sasori.

They have been bringing her food and drinks.Sometimes they'll stay a little while and talk to her,manily Tobi.They nomaly didnt have much to talk about, so they would just say there hello's and be on there way.

"Are you still sleeping?"Sakura heard a voice say.She had the covers over her head.SHe slowly started rising up out of the bed to a sitting position.She seen Sasori Standing in the door way with a plate in his hand and a smerk on his face.

"So what if i was?What else do i have to do around here besides stair at the wall."Sakura told him in a sleepy voice.Sasori walked in and shut the door behind him.He hands Sakura the plate that is full of dango's.Sakura started eating.

"So how much longer am i just goning to be sittin in this room?"Sakura asked with placing the now empty stick on the plate and setting it in her lap.Sasori smiles a little then out of now where pulls out a kunai and starts at Sakura.Sakura quickly grabs a stick from the plate and uses it as a tool to block.Unforutanatly it snaps after a while and Sakura is forced to jump out of the way.

"Hey, whats the big idea?"Sakura demands, Sasori's smile never left his face.

"i have to make sure that your skills are still in tact."He spoke.

"It's hardly fair, i dont have my chakra."Sakura's smooth silk voice was heard all threw the room, even thought she was not talking very loudly.

"I'll be sure to go easy on you,brat."Sasori smerked as he went at her.Pein had gave him orders to test Sakura's hand-to-hand combat skills.So far she was doing well.Sakura kept her gard up and even got a few punches on him.Sasori got tied of going soft on her so he went at her again, this time with more power.

As a pupet master hand-to-hand combat wasnt really his style, that was probably the main reason Pein wanted him to test Sakura.To make sure she wasnt rusty, but also make sure she wouldnt get to hurt.

Sasori started getting punches and kicks in on her now, but over all she was pretty good.

"Alright i think that enough,brat."Sasori ended their little fight.

 "Dont call me 'brat'."Sakura snaped at Sasori.She hated being called brat or kid, or really anyting but her name.I mean people do have names for a reason.

Sasori smerked at her then pushed her down on the somewhat fluffy bed.

"And if i dont,what are you gonna do about it,brat?"Sakura was takin back by Sasori's movmeants, but quickly came up with something to say.

"Then i'll kick your ass."She said with a smerk of her own playing on her pale thin lips.Sasori couldnt help but laugh at her.He got off of her and sat next to her.Sakura sat up and laughed along with Sasori.

Over the last 2 weeks they have gottin to know eachother better, and to his suprize Sasori has started to like the pinkette who nearly killed him.He dosnt love her but there my be something there, or maybe just friendship.All he knows is that no girl has ever made him laugh like Sakura has.

 **********************************************************************************

 please vote and comment :-)

 questions of the chapter

 1. what type of feelings does sasori have for sakura?

 2. will they end up falling for eachother, or will they stay friends?

 please answer below :-)