Chapter 8

"My back hurts, I couldn't sleep last night, why do I have to be the one to sleep on the damn floor?" Hidan kept on asking Pein,whom was starting to lose his patients with him.

"Because I said so, no shut the hell up." Was all Pein said as he walked back to his shared room with Konan glaring at Hidan.

"What you looking at bitch?" Hidan asked Konan.

"An idiot with a big mouth who needs his ass kicked a few times." Konan answered coldly as she got up and left after Pein.

"Hey Hidan." Deidara said.

"What."

"You just got your ass handed to you by a girl." Deidara said as some members like Tobi, and Kisame started laughing, while the others just smiled.

"What did you just say to me you little shit." Hidan yelled as he stood up.

"He said 'you just got your ass handed to you by a girl.'" A female voice spoke from the door way. Everyone turns to see Sakura standing there with a brown paper bag.

"Don't you ever knock?" Hidan said, as he sat back down.

"She did, and I let her in." Konan said appearing behind him, causing him to jump a little.

"Anyways, I got you all some food." Sakura said as she walked over and sat them down on the table.

"Ooh thank you Sakura." Tobi excitedly said while looking in the bag. Pein walked in and sat down with a bored look on his face.

"Konan can I speak with you in privet?" Sakura asked sort of in a low voice, so only a few of the members heard her. Pein looked up at her, then at Konan.

"Pein?" Konan asked. Which for some reason made Sakura mad. Like she had to ask for permission to talk.

'I say we flatten his face!'' No inner we cant do that.' Sakura fought with herself.

Pein gave a nod after a few seconds on thinking.

"This way." Konan said walking off outside. Sakura followed. Once the door was closed Konan turned around.

"Just take 1 a day right before you go to sleep, for 6 weeks, and it should get rid of the baby without hurting you." Sakura told her is a whisper in case someone was listening in on them.

"Thank you." Konan said while taking the little brown pill bottle and putting it up her sleeve.

"Of course. Let me know if you start to feel pain or anything." Sakura said in a concerned way.

"I will." Konan said in a nice, kind voice. Sakura smiled.

"Oh and could you give this to Tobi for me?" Sakura asked while pulling out a folded paper.

"Sure." Konan replied and took the paper.

"Well I really must be on my way, I have a lot to prepare for, also if you'd like you and the rest of the Akatsuki members can come train at the training grounds if you'd like." Sakura told her as she was leaving.

"Ok, thank you." Konan answered then walked back inside. She seen Tobi watching the fire die down, and Hidan sitting on the sofa talking to Deidara. While Kisame, Sasori and Zetu were in the kitchen talking, and the rest were probably off in there rooms.

"Ok you're on blondy lets go!" Hidan yelled.

"My art is unbeatable, hm." Deidara yelled back.

"You two can go to the training grounds, Sakura just told me we could if we wanted to." Konan spoke, they hurried and left in search for the training grounds.