CHAPTER 8

A/N Hello everyone. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

dedicated to @indiloveslarry cos she is an awesome oreo. check out her works, they are soo good.
LOUIS

I growled as the familiar chocolate curls invaded my dream again.

Ugh , will I ever get a break?

From the time of the incident at the diner all I could think about was the way Harry felt under me. His hot flushed body underneath me,the way his eyelashes fluttered, the way his moans bought chaos into my very being. I couldn't think about anything else except Harry.My wolf was holding a huge grudge on me and kept on screaming at me to go back to Harry, which caused me a splitting headache. Being away from his mate made him irritable , so not even my beta understood what was wrong.

It was nearly dawn, so I decided to go for a run. My pack was the biggest pack in america so I knew that it would distract me .

I shifted into my huge black wolf and started towards the borders.

The night warriors and guards came to greet me and I nodded back at them. Being their Alpha I had the power to look into their minds, so they could not try any harm. Which meant that there was no risk in the pack.Everything went on in an orderly manner. It was peaceful.

A nagging voice in my mind opposed me. I knew I could never be peaceful without my mate.

~

HARRY

It was Friday.

Jake and I decided to go out directly from the office, so he had come to drive me to work. I really appreciated whatever he was doing. It showed his generosity. A quality which everyone admires. But I could not , how much ever I try to start liking Jake , I just couldn't. And that made me hate Louis a bit more.

A loud beeping sound interrupted m thoughts and I turned towards the window. Louis signalled me to come over to his cabin.

That damn idiot. He could not just order me around.

Well , of course he can. He is your boss. My wolf told me. I just rolled my eyes at him.

I walked over to his cabin and raised my eyebrows at him. Louis was sprawled onto the couch with a white paper in his hand.

''I want you to send this mail to all the workers .''He declared not even opening his eyes.

''You could have just done it yourself.'' I bit back at him. It was really a silly job to do for my qualification. He could have just forwarded that to everybody.

Louis just barked at me to follow whateverhe orders . And I left it at that. I knew he was being so damn stubborn. But I could not do anything.

I glanced at the paper and found out that it was infact an official announcement declaring that the office would not function on the first three days of next week. Instinctively I knew why.

Full moon. The werewolves had to shift every midnight on the full moon day and the days accompanying it. So we were always in our emotional high and could concentrate on nothing. The packs normally celebrate with a huge party on the new moon eve. I have been to some of them and they were pretty cool

So Louis declares a holiday every full moon huh? My heart swelled again at this taught. He was a really good alpha.

I got a few replies from the workers conveying their acceptance. But after that it was a pretty dull friday. I was looking forward for the date though.

Precisely at 5.30 pm I knocked at Louis's cabin and just told him that I was leaving .I did not really bother for an answer from him.

Jake was waiting fore at the entrance. I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

''Mr. Styles, Mr. Tomlinson requires a moment with you. He is in his office.'' A worker told me and hurried out.

This guy can never leave me alone , can he?

'' Mr. Styles you seemed to be in a hurry..'' Louis drawled.

"Obviously Mr Tomlinson. My date is waiting. " I sassed.

''I suggest you stay out of this -" his body was becoming rigid. He runs a to

" I daresay you are not the boss of me."I snapped at him.

Louis's whole demeanour changed . "Harry please.."his voice dropped and it seemed like he was almost begging. That pained me more than it should have.

But if I don't act against my feelings now then I will never be able to change the way he makes me feel and that would mean a forever miserable life.

No, I can not let Louis do this. And so even though it made me wrath to the end of my bones, I shook my head at Louis and rushed out before I could let him get to me. Not before hearing a pretty loud crash.

~

Jake took me to the same place, but this time I couldn't focus on anything. My mind kept on going back to Louis. I felt suffocated, like doing something against Louis would kill me. I guess it will.

Jake knew something was off. He tried cheering me up. But then caught up with my doom. After a while the date just became completely awkward, Too much unfilled silence.

Give it time, Niall's voice echoed inside my mind.

We stopped a bit before my car. Licking our ice-cream cones and just listening to the sounds of the night. Jake suddenly turned towards me,

''Harry, Um I gotta ask you something.'' He asked me.

''What?"

''What would you say if I asked you out to the Halloween Party?''

''Oh that.''

''Yes , would you?"

The Halloween party was actually a charity event conducted by the company. It was basically a party where the rich show off their money. I was hoping to rather skip the event.

Jake found my reluctance as his rejection , '' Well its fine if you don't want to. I just wanted to ask.''

''Oh no Jake. It wasn't you. I just thought that it would be a pretty boring event. Thats all.'' I assured him.

Relief spread over him.'' Trust me I can make it interesting.'' He declared.

I chuckled at him. ''Yes, sure we'll see.''

Jake walked back with a smile. I couldn't.

But I wasn't in that much of a sour mood either, like I was earlier.. So I guess this was good.

But the gut feeling disagreed as always.

~

A/n: What did you guys think of Louis? How about the party??Cos some real heat is coming.

And I am still in love with Jax jones. That guy seriously needs to stop being this good.