CHAPTER 13

A/N: So life has been better. But right now it sucks. I am just back from a parent and teacher conference and my parents are absolutely furious with me. And I have got the fifth highest grade for heavens' sake :c .

Well mi gente, since I am so full of them emotions , you guys get a chapter.

ALSO , YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR OCTOBER 20 OR WHAT? #niam

WHO DID YOU GUYS VOTE FOR? HAZZA OR ZAYNIE? #MTVema. I voted twice from my phone for harry and my pc for zayn. Life is so damn horrid.

LOUIS

The sight of your mate being bitten by another wolf is not something any Alpha should see. It sends a twisted pain across your soul that will make you writhe in pain.

Harry screamed as that fucking wolf sank his teeth into his neck. 

''NO!'' The scream left me as I pounced on the wolf. A horrid red surrounded me.

A second later a warmth spread over me as the lifeless body fell down. There was no time to celebrate though. William struggled to take over full control. But I had to keep him at bay else there would be nothing but barren land here. The rogue wolves surrounded me. Their canines fully grown and snarling at me, waiting to rip me. But that wouldn't happen. 

' 'I want to shred them apart with my bare hands,let go Louis' William bellowed.

 I growled again as my teeth sunk into the crude neck of another wolf. I knew I had to see Harry , tend to him as soon as possible but doing that right now will only put us in more danger. I quickly sent a message to my Beta and Warriors. I knew they would be here soon.

''Harry Oh My God!'' Screams flew everywhere. I knew his parents where here. Percy and the other white wolf, who I guess must be Gemma , Harry's sister started fighting and were joined by my pack warriors a minute later.Finally!

 I shifted back and pulled over a pair of shorts.

I rushed over to my mate. His parents were sobbing, their knees sunk onto the ground in defeat.

I hurried over and lifted him up. 

'Fragile!' His whole body screamed at me. I started running towards Corden's house as fast as my legs would carry. I linked my Beta to prepare the Pack for my arrival. I needed everything ready.

People hurried to help us and guided us towards the Pack Doctors' Chamber. I placed my wounded wolf on the bed gently and sighed as Doctors immediately surrounded him.

My wolf was cursing at me. Words I knew that I deserved. His claws dug into my skull, like he was trying to find a way out. I knew he was repulsed by me. After all I did lead my mate to this, made him suffer everyday. When what he really wanted was just me. I was repulsed by myself. And it was one of those broken feelings that would slowly crucify you.

My wolf couldn't connect to his wolf.  And that drove us both crazy. To think that I might have lost him today bought horrors to my very being. I knew nothing would be the same after this.

And I shouldn't let that happen.

But I gave myself a minute to let myself give in to him. 

He was most obviously the most gorgeous wolf I had ever seen. A majestic white wolf. His white fur looked inviting. My hands twitched in need to touch them, stroke them and feel them. He was huge, like any Luna should be. His long eyelashes were closed tight not letting me ponder over his dark green forest. Drops of dark blood pooled around him and I felt a shiver run across me at that sight .