CHAPTER 9

A/n Hello my fellow larries. Hope this day serves you sweet nectar.

Song of the chapter : Rake it up , cause Nicki rules.

REVEALED: THE NAMES OF THEIR WOLVES!!!

And this photo above just screams daddy!! Louis in Alpha mode.

Did you guys see Liam's message about the 1D anniversary ? I am literally having tears in my eyes. Mentioning his 4 band mates and brothers...!!! How do you guys feel about that?

Is it just me or are you guys feeling a little hot too?

HARRY

I groaned aloud as I realized that my car was not really going to start. I wasn't the bloody godmother to breathe life into it.

I rushed to the bus stop . It was in-futile.The school children inside waved goodbye to me as the last one hurried off. I couldn't take the tube either, it would be an absolute horror to do so at this kind of hour.

To top it all off,  pellets of big fat rain drops fell on my skin and my wolf whined a bit. It kinda wanted to get out. But work kept me busy so I could not grant Edward his freedom. Which made him mean and pushy, kind of a routine after the much yearned arrival of our darling mate. Buzzinga!

I tried my best to not get myself drenched as I got into a rickety old taxi, the only one that was available in this shitty day.

Great I was only like an hour late. I could feel someone snigger behind me, as I tried to find some change to pay for the driver.

And from the familiar shivers I had a pretty good idea who it was.

I turned towards Louis anger flooding me,'' This is not funny Tomlinson.'' I growled at him.

Yes, you know the one that called me His yesterday, the really hot blue eyed wicked-Alright.

I expected him to answer me back with his usual sarcasm, but he didn't. He seemed taken aback for a moment. His eyes visibly darkened and the aura around him changed darker. It was his wolf.

Louis, or more like his wolf, pranced his hands around my wrist and started pulling me. I whimpered in pain as he dragged me towards the elevator.

The shivers erupting on my skin due to his touch rendered me unable to form coherent thoughts, let alone words. So I could only let him drag me to wherever, I knew I would go wherever he wanted me to without a second thought, ignoring the scandalised looks of my co-workers.

I winced as he roughly slammed me across his table.

''Louis what are you-''

''Its not Louis. I am William.'' A darker, more crude voice interrupted.

William , my wolf mewled.

''Yes love.'' He purred at me, as he lifted my legs apart standing between them. My heart fluttered at the caress, anticipation flood through me like intoxicating venom.

William lifted his hand and teased the crevice of my neck , goosebumps erupted underneath the skin he touched and the burning for him just almost consumed me.

In a swift moment, his hand was replaced by his lips . The suddenness bought tremors to my very being and I couldn't bite back the moan. 

''So very beautiful'' William's voice rumbled and I lost the last of the sanity I possessed. My legs automatically wrapped themselves around his hips , my hands curled around his soft soft hair, playing with the strands. His hair was like velvet sliding across my fingers and I couldn't get more of it. 

William started kissing up my neck, his hands cupped my cheeks. He looked as though he was contemplating something or just trying to stare into the very depths of my soul.

The next minute his lips were on mine, and then it was pure ecstasy. 

LOUIS

His soft lips moulded into mine and I knew that this was my addiction. I pulled my wolf back and invaded my body again.

The way Harry fit on me was as if he owned me, like this was what we were made for. His lips were soft, softer than anything I had ever felt. It left me with a pain that I couldn't bear. It was just pure irony that Harry was the one causing it and soothing it.

There was no rationality or morality as I explored every corner of his mouth. Harry was a moaning mess under me.

Adrenaline rushed through me as I realised that Harry was mine and only I could make him feel like this. It was the sweetest feeling of victory.

I slipped my tongue inside his , determined to taste everything. But Harry met mine with his own force. I changed our positions as I made him sit on my lap, our tongues fighting for dominance. It irked my wolf. And me, I was only used to total submission. This was new . New and completely toxic.

I slipped my hands under his arse and cupped my hands around him. Harry gasped and moaned at the contact and I used this as an escape into my territory. Harry growled and moaned , chanting the names of us, causing my wolf to go into a frenzy. I was not in a much better state.

The combined tastes of cherry and rich old wine was no rival to Harry's mouth. 

"Mine" I boasted inside his mouth and Harry shivered. Time was infinite as we both dissolved into one . I felt the need to call him mine, to own him every second I see him.

The need for air made us both to pull away. Harry seeped his eyes amidst his thick lashes and blushed, my heart raced at the love I saw in them. 

I knew it would overpower me. So I pushed him off.

HARRY

"William-" I was startled at his sudden demeanor.

"It's Louis." He stated the obvious and stormed off. Like I didn't know that. I felt the change the minute he took over. The kiss had changed from raw animalistic love to lustful hunger.

I couldn't feel any more shame. It would be wrong to. I knew I wanted him. It was no use to feel unworthy of myself. Edward miraculously agreed with me.

You are for once correct. I could almost feel William's love, he declared .

Love? Yes right.I thought to myself.

I pressed my clothes a bit, to look presentable. 

I knew everyone would wonder about the scene. But I could care less. Louis would take care of them. After all he was the one who caused them.

I licked my lips, but I could only taste Louis in them . His taste of citrus, cinnamon and wood. My wolf salivated. Gross , I chided him.

I went over to my cabin. Knowing that there was no use to go to work today, I cancelled the meeting and advised my co workers to leave early. I knew most of them were planning a holiday, due to the full moon. So they would not mind. I didn't care about what Louis would think.

So the rest of the day I spent chatting with my family and Niall. We made plans to meet. And I could let my wolf out too as we were going to a nearby forest. So that made me really excited.

Looking forward to the weekend.

~

A/n : I know I am a s#$o3 for changing POVs during the middle of the kiss. But it just had to be Louis' POV. It just made it more hot. Really sorry( not sorry).

I literally can not think of better names to the two perfect people in the world except :

Harry Edward Styles and Louis William Tomlinson. sue me. 

So the wolves have the middle names. Big love.