CHAPTER 15

A/n I AM DEAD AS DEAD CAN BE.#NIAM HORAYNE

Still living, sorry for the very late late update:cc

Havana- song for the chapter... loads of love to camilla

Happy HarryLoueen. Witches and pumpkins to you.

Oh how I love that image .

HARRY

It was incredulous. The way the whole week went by. 

Me and Louis were fighting a second, the next we were all over each other.

I couldn't say that I was confused or sad with the way things were right now. A masochistic part of me likes this.

I knew Louis liked this too. Whatever this was.

We knew there was only rule. To tease each other until we could bear no more. 

No one would lose either. The kind of game which would go on forever. 

Not everybody was fine,

Gemma was in her wit's end. So was Niall. He kept on about Louis' intentions. My parents could not do anything since he was their Alpha.But even they had no answer for what Louis had done to save me.

Jake was another story. He looked like a moping cat who had just lost his rat. Louis' words not mine. He did look really sad. Which mad Louis smug whenever he was around. I did not like that.

Right now I was on my way to Louis' office. The breathtaking view of the city held my view. Tall buildings everywhere like a cluster of mushrooms, a clear blue sky etched on forever. 

'A good day to run'. My wolf sighed.

'I know, I am sorry.' I apologized.

'Don't be.'

'' I would like to know what exactly holds your thought other than me." A voice interrupted our conversation.

I snorted. "Like I would ever think about you."

"Watch your words Harry. Or you might just end up thinking about me. Forever." Louis breathed out against my shoulder.

It was sending me crazy. His voice was raspy and low. Plain torture to my soul. But I decided to irk him a bit.

"Sure whatever you say big guy." I chuckled at him. 

Louis was, well a tad bit smaller than me. Which is a huge blow to his whole Alpha Ego. So I know me mentioning his height would ruffle him and his wolf.

In an instant I was slammed against the door. Which seemed to be my usual position these days.

"What? T's the truth".

" Oh yeah? Does that bother you Harry? Are you worried that I won't be able to take you? Because that is dumb considering the fact that you will be the one under me."

What? That doesn't even make any sense. But still a pool of heat flooded under my skin.,

I let out a shaky breath. I opened my mouth to retort.

"Louis tell that bloody girl downstairs  to never try to stop me again or.." A voice growled out interrupting me.

I turned away from Louis and gaped at the person in front of me.

"Happy Halloween Baby." The voice squeaked out , letting the sound echo across the halls. 

~

I sipped the lukewarm tea as I glanced at that breathtakingly beautiful woman in front of me.

Johannah Tomlinson crossed her legs as she frowned at Louis. Her eyes held disappointment. It was weirdly making me edgy.

Louis glanced at me, he was kinda pissed off that all my attempts to escape the situation failed. But hey, it wasn't my fault that Johannah wanted to have a few words with me.

I know she remembers me. Of course she does. She was my Luna.

'' How are you Harry?'' She asked, her eyes dragging over to bore into mine. Blue eyes locked with mine, the exact same colour of Louis'. I staggered a bit. But she doesn't know anything. Which was a huge relief. 

''Is my Louis treating you well?'' She asked , a triumphant glint on her eyes.

Oh shit!

~

A/N: Sorry guys I have some technical issues with this chapter so I will be updating the next one properly to make it up.

Love you... xoxo