CHAPTER 19

HARRY

I sighed as I grasped at the pillow. The last of the heat left from Louis's body gradually frailing . The smell of something delicious drifted towards me. I smiled at the thought of my mate cooking for me.

I felt oddly refreshed after the heat. One would hope that we would be knackered after continuous cough love making cough , but somehow I felt charged. It was like a sated energy.

I rolled out of the comfort of the bed and glanced down at myself. Dark bruises contrasted against my pale skin, harsh fingerprints strewn across my hips and teethmarks against my neck. I blushed at the thoughts they provided. God.

I didn't feel like dressing up, considering the soreness I felt every time I moved. I grabbed one of Louis's shirts and buttoned it up leaving two of it open. It was bit tight on my shoulders but flowed down to my thighs. I hurried with brushing my teeth, I was so bloody hungry by now.

I rubbed my growling stomach as I climbed down the stairs when a new voice caught my ear. It sounded as if they were fighting.

"Lou are you serious?  You know I was supposed to be the Luna. This is bloody ridiculous. Your fucking reject." A shrill voice echoed across the halls.  Luna,he is a fucking reject. Sharp whispers fell into my ears.

 what were they talking about? But I had a feeling that I already knew. My breathe failed me.

" Listen El, I know what I said but-" A muffled silence followed.

I stood outside the door and saw my mate hugging a girl, her flushed face poked over his shoulder. I felt sick at that sight. Louis patted her shoulders as he held her. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head as if he wanted to console her.

Oh God what did I allow to happen? I let him touch me, Fuck me, I would have let him mate me. I felt cheap and used. Gross, as though I had to rub his touch away from mine.

"How could you? " It was the most dramatic line, but that was the only thing I could bring out. My voice sounded broken, hoarse against the lingering silence.

Louis broke out first, the girl peered at me. "Hazza!" His once comforting voice sounded like poison, I flinched.

" Get out. Get out of my damn house Louis. "I seethed.

"Look Harry, its not what you think. I can explain. " Louis started walking towards me.

" Enough. Don't. You don't get to say anything, the fucking nerve of letting her here." My wolf was howling in pain, not unlike the pain we felt during the rejection. But this was it. I've had enough of this bullshit.

" Harry, you've got it all wrong. Babe let me-" Louis sounded frantic, he was almost begging. How fast the night changes. I almost laughed at the painful irony.

" I don't care Louis. You left me in bed to what?  Fuck another omega. That's a new low even for you. Get out." I growled at him, my wolf, for the first time took over me. My eyes blackened instantly.

" We fucking trusted you. Thank you Louis. " He cried, backing against the wall. He gave up control and slacked at the back of my mind.

Be strong Edward. Please. I needed him now, before I could break out.

I am there love. Always.

Louis rushed in front of me to catch my falling frame, I balanced myself.

I looked him in the eye, the same eyes I had pleaded to love, "Please." I whimpered. Tremors shook through my body.

Louis darkened, his eyes flashed but then he nodded. He walked out without a word.

The brunette omega stood in front of me, her catlike eyes slit. She was pale with tight grim lips, pulled up. I honestly didn't have the energy to put up with her. I turned my face away.

"Harry. " A placid whisper broke the air and then she was gone.

~

I was putting it off. I didn't want to think about it just yet. So I tried to numb myself with work.

I called Niall first, couldn't bring out anything except that I needed him. He warned me that Louis had told them,more like threatened them, to not come until I had recovered. But Louis wasn't anything now. I called Gemma, who already knew from Niall. She assured me that they would be here in an hour. I ignored their calls afterwards.

I scrubbed myself until my skin turned blue the last thing I needed was his scent all over me, but it wasn't of any use. Still I considered it a success since the feeling of his touch went off.

I did the laundry then, stained sheets and drenched pants. Too bad I couldn't burn them.

I went to cook afterwards, hunger over took pain. I made Lasagna, from scratch as I heard the daily news.

I was doing the dishes when the front door opened, my mum rushed past everyone towards me and enveloped me into a hug, Gemma joined us.

I told them everything through our mind link as I placed my head on my mum's lap,curled around Gemma with Niall holding my hand. I was too beat up to speak. The comfort provided by my family was the only thing I was clinging into. Gemma was whispering to Niall, her tone increasingly hard as I went on. I didn't know when I fell asleep. I was still not thinking about it. If I were being honest there wasn't anything to think about anymore.

~

A/n Eleanor's presence is short but necessary. So sorry darlings. I also know that this chapter is small so am apologizing for that too.

There will mostly be in LOUIS'POV hereafter.

I would like to give a shout out to my beta @indiloveslarry cause she is the reason y'all are getting a new chapter. Also to all the single people out there (like me) .

Tell me, who is your most fav member of One Direction?  I know this is cliché but hey! Our fandom is made of cliches so..

P. S. ALSO louis in the pic is too precious, as is louis in every pic. Biased af.