CHAPTER 11

OMGGGGGG  NIALL'S B DAY SPECIAL CHAPTER. I AM FREAKING OUT HERE. MAY ONLY THE BEST EVER HAPPEN TO DARLING NIALLER.

and also zayn's comment that he and Harry never really spoke, was the lowest PR stunt. I am soo angry right now. Which means you guys get a new chapter.  You guys better be nice because I am sacrificing my biology grade here. No kidding. 

HARRY

Okay. This was my plan for today. The whole drama with Louis would only spoil everyone's mood so I have decided to just ignore him today, like always. Even though my wolf was drooling at how tight his arse looked in those tight black ripped jeans or how his muscled flex slightly as he sips on his cup or how his eyes seemed to light up- whoa what the hell? I am not supposed to think that. I took another swing of my drink. I wasn't really that much of a drinker and also werewolves could hold their drinks.

My wolf rolled his eyes at me. I was about to argue with him, when suddenly he just cut all ties with me. Well I am not going to ponder on that. He can go to hell.

The party was slowly entering into the what I would like to call as the 'Wild Horny Wolfs Alert' stage. Mated wolfs were grinding upon each other, some didn't even bother to look for a room and started removing their clothes off in the middle of the room, others were rumbling around in search of secluded corners. Unmated wolfs were far more worse. They were starting to flirt and grind on any living soul. Niall himself had five girls trying to chat him up. He did not seem in the least bothered by it though. Bastard. Good thing Geremy was put to bed early and mum and Dad had left for a drive. Corden was standing above the Karaoke bar and singing his guts off, more like a whale having an orgasm. And then him.Louis. 

Louis was surrounded by nearly a dozen girls, with way too much make up and sparkling dresses that hug their cleavage  and some were wearing just a crop top and a skirt. Louis' eyes crinkled at them and they all were giggling at something Louis had just said. A pain ripped my heart at seeing Louis so happy with them. 

Louis' eyes met mine at that exact moment, as though he knew I was in pain and wanted to make sure I was fine. His expression mirrored concern but then they quickly changed as he smirked at me.

Oh Heavens ! what was this guy planning now?

Louis grabbed a random girl and started to grind on her, all the while looking at me.The girl winked at him and moaned at his touch.Her greasy blonde hair swayed onto his lips.I felt really sick. He leaned on towards her neck and whispered ''You''. My whole body went rigid  as I knew that Louis meant me. I all at once felt all hot and bothered. Being in this room with him was not good for me or my heart.

I raced out towards the nearest door, which turned out to be a bathroom.

It was just a two person cubicle and one side seemed locked so someone must be inside. I ignored that and went over to the sink. I splashed the cold water into my face to clear my thoughts. But that didn't help so I just stood there shaking. The bathroom door suddenly opened and a pretty brunette walked out. 

''Heyyy'' she slurred her eyes unfocused and her feet stumbled.Obviously she was drunk.

I took an involuntary step back. She started to walk or more like prance towards me,.

''Hey Um Yeah , I was just leaving.'' I started to move, wanting to get out of here soon.

The girl suddenly placed both her hands on my side and cornered me. Her breath was hot and smelt like cheap alcohol. By the way her eyes gleamed in the dark, I could see that it was her wolf.

''I have to go.'' I emphasized not wanting to hurt a girl or call my wolf. 

''Tsk.Tsk. No love. Call me Doll.'' She purred and gripped my sides. My skin started scathing at her touch. She started placing sloppy kisses all over me. Her grip tightening to the point my wrist almost hurt.