CHAPTER 14

OMFG  IMPORTANT AS MUCH AS LARRY: DID YOU GUYS SEE THE GREEN EYES IN #justlikeyou LYRIC VIDEO? I AM IN A NEVER ENDING ORGASM. HOW ABOUT YOU? AND ALSO HARRY BEING SKETCHED? LOUIS NEEDS TO BE A BIT NOT OBVIOUS 

I thought the song was not about Harry the first time I heard it ,but then Louis released the freaking lyric video and I am like WTF kill me now.

How much are you guys excited about October 20? As much as me? #family

Freddie is so cute. Loooks just like Louis.

But just my luck that I will have to spend Oct 20 in my grandma's place where there is no freaking WiFi . Just kill me.

Yes I like Logan Paul for his weirdness . But no say to Jake though. But this song is damn good you guys. Love to Bella Thorne.

#RESPECT to Demi Lovato.

A huge shout out to our girl who got her lungs collapsed! You are a huge inspiration but take care of your health though love!

James Corden is funny on the whole Harvey thing or not :o

I am kinda sick right now. Food poison and a bloody visitor. Together is not cool.

HARRY

The most richest taste of warmth spread over my my mouth. It was pure ecstasy. The kind that we would want to go on forever.

Greedy, I realised that I wanted more of it. No I needed more. I started sucking on whatever it was.

I could hear someone hiss. '' Harry No!'' A voice chided. And I knew that I could not disobey that voice. A mere whisper and I would gladly fall off a cliff. So I stopped.

I could hear the voice hum in response and shivers went through my skin. 

It was Louis. And everything came back crashing to me. 

''That's good love. Now try to wake up for me, yeah?'' Louis asked me. 

Wake up? What does he mean? Was I asleep?  Did I start sleeping after the wolf attacked me?

A searing pain went through my neck. 

No I had to know. What was happening? 

'About time you idiot'. My wolf growled at me.

'What did I do? '

'Well nothing big. Just that you went into a coma and freaked everyone out.'

'Snot my fault.' I protested. 

'Whatever. But try opening your eyes for me, yeah?' My wolf almost begged.

I started to push myself and willed my eyes to open.

''That's right Harry. Now look at me .'' Louis commanded.

That was all required for my eyelids to flutter open.

Sparkling blue flooded me as I started to sink under its intensity, but I wasn't sinking, I was floating. Even flying. My strings attached to the ocean of blue orbs. My heart sank further.

I saw my family sitting around him, they all let out a breath. A long sigh of relief. In their eyes I could see them looking at Louis with a  new found admiration. Like he had saved them from dying or something. Even Niall looked uncomfortable.

Louis smiled at me and a fleeting look later rushed out like nothing happened.

This freaking guy!