c h a p t e r ; 1 4

The Following Day

Her words was conflicting, she created all the gadgets and weapons for such murders, she was the mother of the creation of the current death tolls. She slept uneasy, Colleen came in late and fell straight asleep, getting up she walks outside looking at the stars to see Marcus was still up.

"Every soul was a companion star, if you live morally at least."

Ana looked at him.

"Plato, a Greek-"

"Philosopher"

The quite tension was easily seen, Ana knew she had a forever changing personality and views about the world, she could believe in a god for a year and then believe in science for the next, she could be 'act' innocent and be complete badass the next. Ana was known by many to be a very confusing character, but this was how all the Lorenz has been for generations.

"Sorry about earlier, the though of killing- " she chocked back a tear.

"understandable, anger is always better than men pissing there pants. Just make sure you use that anger of the field and not at us."

She laughed.

"Goodnight"

He replied with 'Sweet Dreams', she headed back to her tent and still struggled to sleep, but who wouldn't if you were only an hour from the enemy, or well the soldiers that are trying to kill you.

Morning could not come quicker, waking up before many of the other solder at the crack of dawn. Eating her bread with beans, many yells woke up everyone up, including Colleen. The camp was down before Colleen even made it over to Ana, she smiled and collapsed on the bench.  

"Tired?" asked Ana.

"You bet."

"I will ask if you can sit on the back of a truck if you want"

She dismissed the idea and took up Ana's shoulder as a pillow. Well until a horn woke her up, it was moving time. The marching was in sync - well apart from Ana and Colleen - and the sight of the Hydra building was in sight, the plan was a quite approach and then capture and dominate the building, it was such a great plan that it had to end bad.

"Colleen you stay at the back, anything bad happens i want you to run as fast back to base."

"Ana i wanna-"

"I don't care what you think, i will not let you get hurt."

"But i can't.. remember"

"Mentally, Colleen. I will not let you see a defeat."