c h a p t e r ; 1 6

Back in Italy.... Again

With the sudden move to an anonymous base for SSR in Italy, Ana had chose to leave her family dramas aside, she was needed for supporting the Americans and they were a community, a family. She already had a family, Howard was her lover, Colleen was her honouree- daughter and Jarvis was the parental control.

The change from only being in New York for a few days they were asked to go back to Italy to create elite machinery and weapons from the 'Captain America's elite team'. With only a few hours notice, they packed their own clothes while Jarvis arranged for all the materials needed to create the weapons. 

Upon landing, the were driven to the base where they both got straight into organising the room. There was no time for chemical play time, it was strictly engineering and finding why all the weapons Hydra use are far more powerful.

"Howard"

"Yes dear?"

"What materials have you used for Stevens shield?"

"electrical relays, Titanium, Steel.." he continued to ramble on.

"What about that expensive one, the Vitrium one"

"Honey, its Vibranium and its only a prototype. Its the rar-"

"Honey" Ana said sarcastically "i know its the rarest piece of metal found, i just don't know how to pronounce it."

Howard laughed, he grabbed the Vibranium shield out. Placing it on the table, he moved back to drawing up a blueprint for another 'standard' shield for Steven Rogers.

"I am going to place a bet that Steven will choose this shield"

"Who wouldn't want to use millions of dollars as a shield?" Howard countered. 

"I don't need your sarcasm, Stark"

"Well i need you to go with Peggy to get the Captain, Lorenz"

Anneliese whined, it wasn't that she didn't like Peggy, but she was pretty much the opposite to what Ana is. She encouraged unplanned and suicidal missions, while Ana encouraged well planed missions.  Knowing Colleen would be with Steven, in which she hadn't spoken to since she was last in Italy, she decided to go.

"Peggy will be here in the next hour, so better get ready"

"Why? Aren't we just telling him at his home placement?"

"Where do you think men go after a traumatising experience to celebrate their victory?"

"pray for me, dear lord"

She was going to a bar, another thing she didn't like. Agent Cater and a bar, the night was not turning into a good one. Dressing in an orange long sleeve dress, with an Lorenz neckless heirloom, she walked out to see Howard still drawing up the blue prints.

"Sweetie, 1.2cm x 46.3cm"

"55.56cm2, Howard your tired go to sleep."

"but"

"Cut it, you better be snoring you head off when i get back"

Kissing his head, she walked up the stairs and out of the secret base to see Agent Carter waiting outside. Saying nothing, the drive was silent and she expected nothing less. The constant cursing from Agent Carter for the slow drivers gave the drive a bit more excitement as Anneliese learnt a bit more of American vocabulary.

The drive ended, she pulled into a carpark and the two got out. A few whilst was thrown until Ana had enough and told them to quit it, Agent Carter told her to go ahead as she took security precautions of the vehicle. Ana walked into the bar to walk past james, she nodded to him and continued walking to where she saw Steven, his crew and Colleen in a smaller pair of what Steven was wearing.

"Miss Lorenz? What are you doing here?"

"Isn't she Starks girl?" asked one of the men.

"Dernier, Taisez-vous, s'il vous plaît"

"Colleen, Ta gueule."

She smiled to see Colleen fit in so easily, Ana smiled while she grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Ana! So great to see you" Colleen squealed.

"Look, its a mothers meeting." Dernier said.

""ferme ta gueule" 

Ana laughed, they have said 'shut up' in a simple, formal and offensive way. While Steven excused himself, Ana decided it was time to leave.

"Colleen, 0800 with your brother, yes?"

"Yes!"

Ana walked over to see Agent Carter was finished and they drove in the same silence as before, she got to the base and noticed all the lights were off, Howard had decided to go to sleep. For one of the many times, she decided to join him as it was a rather cold night.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter...

we have reached 3.1K!!!!

A chapter of C.K.C will be publish in a few days!

Lady Liberty will also have a chapter done this coming week.

To celebrate 3K, i will be writing up a small teaser for the next coming book.

Thank you all for reading so far!