Katie Holland

Name: Katie HollandAge: 15Siblings: Tom (21), Sam and Harry (18), Paddy (12)Parents: Dominic and Nicola Holland

Name: Katie Holland
Age: 15
Siblings: Tom (21), Sam and Harry (18), Paddy (12)
Parents: Dominic and Nicola Holland.
Lives: Brighton, England
Career: Acting, singing and Modeling, sometimes youtube
Likes: taking photographs, acting, singing.
Dislikes: School (I mean, who actually likes it.), haters.
Info: Katie suffers from anxiety. 

Social Medias:

Katie's:
Instagram: KatieHollandofficial
                       KatieHollandphotography
Twitter: KatieHollandofficial

Toms:
Instagram: tomholland2013
Twitter:Tomholland1996

Sams:
Instagram: samholland1999
Twitter:SamHolland1999

Harrys:
Instagram: harryholland64
                       harryhollandphotography
Twitter: HarryHolland99

Paddys:
Instagram: paddyholland2004
Twitter:PaddyHolland2004 (I don't know if he has twitter or not so I made it up)

Harrisons:
Instagram:hazosterfield
Twitter:HazOsterfield

How bond with siblings:

Tom: Tom is a well known actor since he was casted as the new Spiderman in 'Spiderman Homecoming'. from a young age the two were always seen together. She got into acting because of him. She acted beside him in 'The impossible' as an extra and in 'Spiderman Homecoming' and 'Captain America: Civil war' as Peter's younger sister. She also got into dancing with his help. He knows when she's down and will do anything to make her happy again, much like all her brothers.Between all her brothers, she is the closest to him. He can be overprotective but only to boys and when they are surrounded by fans. She often travels with him and Harrison when he's filming and when she's not in school or working. Harrison,who is like another brother to Katie, is the exact same as Tom when it comes to boys and crowds.
Katies acting career started when she was 5.She has acted in the hunger games as Primrose and had her own show on disney channel 'Liv and Maddie' where she played the twins. Her singing career started when she was 10. She makes videos and often tours.

Sam: Sam is an internet star, much like Katie. They both love to interact with fans. When they are together they are most likely talking about their internet success. Sam helps Katie through her anxiety and knows what to do if she does have an anxiety attack. Sam, like all his brothers, can tell when she is down and will do anything to make her happy while also being protective around boys and crowds. If Katie needs help with school she normally goes to him.
Katies youtube career started when she was 9. She started with the help Sam and is now one of the most popular youtubers in England. She is friends with other youtubers in England along with other youtubers. (Alfie, Zoe, Joe, Casper, Jim, Tanya, Louise, Niomi, Marcus, Troye, Tyler, Mark)

Harry: Harry is a movie actor. However, he does like photography. When Katie has nightmares or bad dreams he would come in and comfort her. If the sunset is rising he sometimes brings her to a meadow that only they know about, not even their brothers know of it. Harry uses a real technical camera and sometimes phone while Katie sticks to her phone or Polaroid. Harry sometimes goes to Katies photoshoots and music videos to take pictures. He is like his brothers when you are upset and is protective around boys and crowds.
Although Katie isn't a professional photographer she likes to take pictures and stick them around her room, in particular her pin board. She takes after her mother in photography.

Paddy: Paddy is currently in school. When katie is off school and work they play football together in the back yard. When Paddy has a match Katie usually goes to support him. He sees her as his lucky charm. Katie often helped the team by bringing them water, even the coaches. sometimes, when needed, Katie would play on the team and step in if a player was unable to play. He tends to be protective of his sister over boys and crowds even though he is younger.
Katie loves sport. She likes going for runs around the park. She sometimes even goes to the gym with Tom.