Christmas special day 23

Youtube:

Hey guys and welcome to day 23 of 24 days of Katie. today I am joined by Tanya and Zoe. 'Hi guys (Zoe and Tanya)'. Now yesterday, well yesterdays video but we are filming this on the same day, but yesterday Tanya gave me her Christmas 2017 products and I actually liked them. I am actually currently sporting her day time eyeshadow palette. If you haven't watched Tanyas video, I am calling it hers but it's on my channel, then go check it out I will leave a link down below. Today however, Zoe, aka, Zoella is going to show us hers. SHe has two brands, lifestyle and beauty. So Zoe, which are we starting with? 'Lifesyle' uhhhhh, very confident i see. So which do you want to show me first? 'Frst we have the stationary set.' For any of you wondering it contains two pencils, a ruler, rubber, pencil pairer, paper clip thing, washy tape and a notebook. This will be handy because 'you love stationary ' I do. And that's weird I know but I just do. 'I don't think it's weird.' Do you not? 'No, sure, I'm the same.' Oh yea. do you think it's weird tanya. 'Hmm ( tanya)' *Everyone laughs. 'SOrry, I was looking at that picture on the wall (Tanya)' Oh yea, that's from a ski trip ages ago. But anyway, back to the question, do you think liking stationary is weird. 'Well, it's, it's not something an every day person would like but I don't think it is weird, no. (tanya)' Ok, so we all agree it's not. So yea, will e using them next term. 'next we have the weekly goals planner adn calender for desk' Nice, will use them. 'We then have a journel with Joy on it. 'I can use that for Christmas next year. yea. 'A scent defusior in cozy christmas and festive cookies and then two candles. one in cozy christmas and the other in festive cookie' Where do you get these names from? I could never name a product. 'not easy but anyway, next is two tin boxes.' Very handy for your bits and bobs to store. Yes. 'we have the beanie and mug set, socks and cozy christmas candle set and hot water bottle and eye mask set.' Very nice. These would be good for gifts. 'They would actually, yea' Was that what you were going for? No, ok. Next is. ' A mug with cozy vibes on it' my own mug. yay. And then I will say the last thing, we have 12 days of Christmas 'all you need is cristmas' calender. Which I am currently using. So i will get it but will not show whats in it.

 So i will get it but will not show whats in it

Now next we have the beauty section. So we are going to start with this because we have already opened one of the two so it would be easy. 'Alright. First we have the cracker. Inside it contains body wash, body cream and hand cream' very nice. I actually tried the hand cream and it smells nice. 

Next we have the, this is heavy, we have the big box

Next we have the, this is heavy, we have the big box. What's inside this big box Zoe? 'Inside contains two of the milk sachets, body scrub, shower gel, hand cream, body scrub, a body washer thind and shower gel. Everything for a relaxing shower, or bath' Nice very nice. Umm Tanya, could you possibly put these ack in for me. Zoe already has the next thing. 'Yea sure (tanya)' 

'Next we have the bath milk sachets

'Next we have the bath milk sachets.' The same as in the box. *Zoe nods* Very nice. I like them. Next we have the body mist of this collection, three roller perfumes and a set of the four past perfumes. Very nice. I like them. 'Yep, next we have the merry and bright shower gel.' Smells nice. Don't it. Tanya what do you think. 'Very nice. Smells like Christmas (Tanya)' Was just about to say that yea. Very nice. There is a few sets by the looks of it. 'Yes. There is the hand cream and lip balm, shower gel, shower creme, head band and face cloth, two lip balms and the  shower creme and body mist.' MAny gift sets which I find good. And a christmas stocken. 'I know. I wanted to do one up so i decided to try it this year. And it worked.' It's so soft and fluffy. So yea, that is everything. If you 'Oh wait, there is a make up bag. Just grey noting interesting.' Thank you Zoe. *Laughs* If you enjoyed please give it a thumbs up and I subscribe if you haven't alrady. And subscribe to these two lovely ladies if you haven't already and I will see you tomorrow for the last 24 dys of Katie. Bye guys. *All wave till Katie covers camera*

 *All wave till Katie covers camera*