Why don't you believe me?

Katie POV:

"Hey slut."
"Ella." I nodded, sighing.
"What are you doing here?" She asked in disgust.
"I am here to see MY brothers." I stated.
"well you've seen them, so bye." She fake smiled.
I got up and fake smiled at her.
"And stay away from Tom, bitch."

I sighed as I closed the door. It may be 2018 but she sure hasn't changed. I walked down the stairs to the exit as a tear slid down my cheek. It's been a long time since I last spoke to my brothers, especially Tom. I did talk to him during the holidays but Ella found out and lets just say, she didn't take it well.

*flashback*

"Hey babe, how was the holidays." Ella asked swinging her arms around Toms neck.
"They were good. Spent them with family." He replied placing his hands on her waist.
"Oh really. Was your sister included?"
"Yea, of course, why wouldn't she of been? She is my sister." Tom said, confused.
"Oh I just thought she would of spent it with fellow youtubers. They were saying they were spending it together." She said in a high pitch voice.
I rolled my eyes.
"Yea, she told them she couldn't as she was spending it with family."
"Oh. How thoughtful of her."
Toms phone went off.
"It's my agent, I'll be right back I promise."
He pecked Ella on the lips and walked to his room.

Once  Tom was out of sight Ella walked towards me.
"I told you to stay away from him." She said jabbing me in the chest with her finger.
"I'm sorry." I whimpered.
"Sorry won't cut it." She slapped my cheek.
I fell onto the ground. She walked over to me and grabbed my hair, pulling it.
"Now stay away from him." She whispered in my ear before dropping me forcefully onto the ground.
"Oh and tell anyone about this I will kill you." She threatened kicking me.

I got up and quickly gathered my things before running out the door.

*end flashback*

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

instagram:

KatieHollandofficial: Well you know what they say, you can't get rid of a fear without facing it

KatieHollandofficial: Well you know what they say, you can't get rid of a fear without facing it. #tb

liked by tomholland2013 hazosterfield and 67,000 others.

username: OMG, I would never be able to do that.
username2: She's just like @tomholland2013.
tomholland2013: Yea, I will never be doing that.
KatieHollandofficial: Oh come on, don't be such a baby @tomholland2013.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie POV:

I didn't realize that I apparently made it to Zalfies place. I decided to knock and see if they are fun. I heard Alfie shout 'I'll get it' and then wondering who it would be, must be vlogging. When he answered he was shocked to see me.

"Oh, it's katie. You alright?"
"You sound disappointed." I joked walking into the hall.
"Yea well." He turned off the vlogging camera.

"Hi Katie."
"Hi Zoe."
I sat down on the couch.
"Another run in with this Ella one?" Alfie asked with his arms open for a hug.
"She won't stop making my life hell." I whined hugging him.
"Why don't you tell me all about it."

I sat up straight and began to tell them what happened.

Alfie POV:

After Katie finished telling me the story I was shocked and angry. How could someone do this to her? Zoe suggested that she stayed with us for awhile and then go back and try talk to Tom about it. katie said that she tried that but Ella was always able to walk in before she could. There was a knock on the door so I got up to get it. When I opened it I seen Tom.

"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Is Katie here?" He asked.
"Yes. but mate, I don't think she wants to see you." i said leaning against the wall.
"She's my sister. I can talk to her if I want." Tom snapped and pushed past me.

Katie POV:

"Katie!!" Tom shouted walking into the living room.
"Tom" I stood up.
"Your coming home with me." He grabbed my hand.
"No!!" I shouted pulling away.
"Why not?"
"Why don't you ask your girlfriend."
Tom looked confused.
"What?"
"Ask Ella."
"What does Ella have t do with this?"
"She's a bitch!!" I yelled causing nala to jump awake.
"Sorry nala." I whispered.
"don't talk about her like that. She was just as worried as i was."
"No she wasn't. She was putting it on."
"No she wasn't."
"Yes she is. She hates me with a passion."
"No she doesn't!!!"
"Yes she does. She calls me slut, bitch, whore, among other things. She tells me to stay away from you. She even hit me twice." I cried.
"Your lying!!"
"Why would I?"
"Because your jealous"
"Of what? That you guys are always together? That she lives with you guys? That you have a relationship and I don't?"
"Yes. All of them things. You just can't accept that I have someone in my life and that I can't be with you or talk to you every day." Tom yelled.
"Why don't you believe me?" I yelled, crying.
"Why should I? Your just a selfish bitch who wants everything her way. Well newsflash Katie, you can't always have it your way alright. There is others in the life too!!"

He looked in shock at what he just said. My breathing became faster. 

Tom POV:

OMG, did I really just call my sister a selfish bitch. I looked at her to see her struggling to breath. She reached out to grab something and Zoe ran over to her. Zoe took my sisters hand and got her to sit down. She began to breath in and out and got Katie to do it with her. I tried to go over to her but Alfie held me back.

"I think you should go mate." He said.
"My sister is having a panic attack Alfie!!" I exclaimed.
"Yea. And you caused it." He said.

I looked at Katie to see her crying into Zoe. Zoe was smoothing down her hair and whispering calming things to her. I looked at Alfie and nodded.

"Take care of her." I said patting his back and walking out of the house.

Katie POV:

Once I calmed down I pulled away from Zoe. I smiled weakly at her. I looked at where Tom was to see that he was gone. Alfie hugged me as I broke down crying again. I fell into him and he kneeled down on the ground and rocked me back and forward.

"This is the biggest one yet" I whimpered.
"Shh. It's ok. It's ok." Alfie whispered to me.
We stayed in the hug until I was just having dry sobs. 

"I'll go make dinner." Zoe stated and kissed my forehead before walking into the kitchen.

Alfie got off the ground and picked me up. He sat on the couch and I snuggled up to his side. ALfie turned on Home alone and for the rest of the day we watched movies.