Katie Holland: 22/5/2002 to 21/5/2018

Tom POV:

Today was the day, I was going to bury my sister. I was in my room fixing my tie as Harrison walked in. He was also wearing a black suit. He smiled at me sadly once I finished with my tie. I grabbed my shoes and slowly put them on before we made our way down stairs slowly.

In the living room was mum and dad who were finishing sorting out the refreshments for afterwards. Sam and Harry came down the stairs followed by Paddy. Once everyone was ready we made our way to the chapel. 

As dad drove to the chapel I began to think of the times I had with Katie. 

*Flashbacks*

"Boys, come meet your sister." Mum said as me, Harry and Sam walked into the hospital room.
We cautiously walked towards her and peaked into the blanket she was holding to see a sleeping baby.
"What's her name?" Sam asked.
" Katie Louise Holland." Mum said looking at dad smiling.
As she said that Katies eyes opened. She looked around before stopping at me. She smiled as I reached out and held her hand. She wrapped her hands around my finger causing mum and dad to smile.
"Looks like these two will be close." dad smiled patting my head.
"I will protect you forever no matter what." I whispered but mum heard it.
"I know you will darling. I wouldn't expect anything else." She smiled at me.

"Tommy." 5 year old Katie squealed running towards me.
"Hey kit kat." I smiled as she threw her arms around me.
"I missed you." She whined.
"Aww I missed you too" I smiled fixing her hair.
"Play with me." She asked jumping up and down.
"Course I will" I laughed as she pulled me outside.
"Tag your it." She squealed running away.
I laughed and chased after her before picking her up and twirling her around causing her to scream happily.
"I love you Tommy." she smiled hugging me tight.
"I love you too angel" I said holding her as I walked inside.

I heard crying as I passed Katies room. I moved towards it and knocked before opening the door.
"Katie?" I asked, concerned, as I looked in.
Lying on the bed with her face in the pillows was my 12 year old sister crying.
"Katie darling, what's wrong." I asked rushing towards her.
"Go away Tom." she whined.
"No not till you tell me what happened."  I said pulling her up gently and rubbing her back.
"He, he, he broke up with me." She cried before burying her head into my chest.
"He what." I growled.
"He broke it off. Said I was too much hassle with my anxiety" She cried.
"I'm going to kill him." I shouted getting up and heading towards the door.
"Tommy no." She cried.
"He hurt you Katie." I stated not stopping.
"Please stay." She said in a soft voice.
I looked at her to see her in a mess. My heart broke seeing her like that. I moved back to her and she sat on my lap with her head on my shoulder.
"Always." I whispered kissing her head.
I watched as her cries went down and she played with my shirt.
"I am going to kill him though." I said.
"Don't I know." She said rolling her eyes.

 "Tom?"
"Yea." I asked looking at my sister.
"I forgive you, for everything that has happened." She said softly.
"It's my fault your here."
"How" She looked at me confused.
"If I had of believed you you wouldn't be here." I sighed.
"Tom it's not your fault I'm in here. Yea I ran away from you but it's my own stupidity for not looking."
"You were upset you weren't thinking right."
She laughed.
"I love you." She smiled.
"I love you too." I said pulling her into a hug.
"We're ready for you now Katie."
She smiled and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her hand.
"I'll be here when your back." I assured her.

*Flashback end* 

Tears fell down onto my cheeks as I remembered the times I had with her. Mum looked back at me before grabbing my hand, rubbing the back of it with her thumb. I turned from the window to look at her. She smiled sadly as she wiped my tears away as we pulled up to the church.

Everyone was outside waiting to pay their respects. The marvel, liv and maddie, descendants and spiderman:homecomming cast came as well as the youtube crew that were friends with her. Fans were also there but the guards had put up the bars because we only wanted friends and family there. The hourse pulled up and stopped just outside the chapel doors. The priest came out as dad, Harry, Sam, Alfie, Jim and myself stepped up to hold my sisters coffin.

We carried the coffin up slowly as Paddy, Harrison, Joe, Jayden and Peyton walked behind us holding a picture of her, a mike to symbolize her love of singing, dancing shows for her love of dancing, her oscar for best teen actor and her vlogging camera to symbolize her youtube career.

The funeral went by quickly and soon we were behind the coffin as it was driven down to the graveyard. As we carried her to her grave I realized that this was it, I was officially saying goodbye to my baby sister, my best friend.

I stood with my family as the priest said the final words and then we were throwing soil on the coffin, a rose and then she was lowered. Tears fell from my eyes as she grew out of sight and my only thought was.

'Heaven just gained an angel and we will meet again soon dear sister'