Comfort and .... complements?

Katie POV:

"Katie, sweetie? Can you open the door?" I heard Jim from the door.
"No! Go away." I cried.
"Katie, darling? What's wrong?" This time is Joe.
"You wouldn't understand." I said.
"Then open the door and tell us." Alfie called.

I sighed and got up off the side of the bath.I opened the door and seen Alfie, Jim and Joe standing outside, I was always closer to them. Alfie opened his arms and I ran into them crying.

"What's up babygirl?" He asked rubbing my back.
"Tom, Harry, Sam and Harrison have gone to Montreal and they won't be back for a few months." I cried.
"Oh sweetheart." Jim said rubbing my back while Alfie pulled away from the hug and they crouched down to my height.
"They weren't going to tell me." I said wipping my tears.
"They didn't want to hurt you." Joe explained.
"Yea, they did a good job with that." I said sarcastically.
"Oh sweetie, I wish we could take away the feeling but we can do something better." Joe said.
I looked at him.
"Go to all our friends." He said in his Kermit the frog voice.
I giggled.
"Yea? Let's go." He got up and held his hand out.

I grabbed it and Jim and Alfie got up and followed us. When we got into the living room everyone looked up. I Joe and I ignored them and sat down on the couch. I lay down as Nala jumped up on top of me. I began petting her until my eyes became heavy. The last thing I felt was someone placing a blanket over me and kissing my forehead.

Joe POV:

"What was wrong?" Zoe asked as she looked at Katie sleeping.
"Her brothers have gone to Montreal and didn't tell her that they won't be back for months." Alfie explained as he sat beside Zoe.
"The poor girl." Tanya said leaning into Jim.
"Yea." I sighed.
"She looks cute asleep." Mark said.
We all looked at her.

"Yea." I said taking out my phone and taking a picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram

joesugg: A little snooze after a long day

joesugg: A little snooze after a long day.featuring nala.

Tagged: KatieHollandofficial

username1: She is so adorable when she is asleep.
jimchapman: I totally agree @username1 .
TanyaBurr: Don't we all @jimchapman
zoella: #sisterI'vealwayswanted.
pointlessblog: She is so precious, she doesn't deserve everything coming at her.

joesugg: So true @pointlessblog.
Louisepentland: Adorable.
casperlee: #littlesisterI'vealwayswanted
Troyesivan: @katieHollandofficial, you deserve all the love of the world.
Tyloroakley: True that @Troyesivan
niomismart: Baby youtuber. #loveyatobits
Marcusbutler: I so wish you were my sister.
Markferris: I guess we all commenting haha. Everything said above is so true. love ya unbiological sis @KatieHollandOfficial
username2: Look at Nala, she's having the life.
username: So true @username2
tomholland2013: My sister looks so peaceful when she's asleep. #bigbro #babysis
username3: I envy her.
username4: What a life she has. She can dance, act, sing, she's a youtuber, what can't she do.
username5: It's the same for all the Holland family @username4 . They are there good at everything and I'm here and I can't even dance without looking like a fool, LOL.
KatieHollandofficial: I wake up to my phone beeping with mentions. Your so sly @joesugg.
joesugg: Ya love me anyway @KatieHollandofficial
KatieHollandofficial: Unfortunately @joesugg. #loveyaall. Xxx