Everyone's a mess

Harrison POV:

It's been two weeks since the incident. Everyone's a mess. Nikki and Dom are trying to keep it together for the family but you can tell they are hurting to see her just lying there, Paddy had cried himself to sleep most nights and is struggling with school, Sam flew in and he and Harry have looked themselves in their room, only coming out for food, to use the bathroom or go to the hospital and Tom, Tom's the worst. He hasn't moved from Katies side since two weeks. We have to fight with him to get him to leave for a shower and change of clothes. He blames himself for it happening.

I walked the hall and into the familiar room to see Tom sitting beside Katie holding her hand. He looked like he had been crying. I went over to him and placed a brown bag with some food and a coffee cup on the locker. He just looked at it but didn't move. I sat across from him, opposite Katie.

"Mate you gotta eat." I sighed.
"Not till I see her open her eyes." He mumbled.
"Well if not for yourself then for Katie. She wouldn't want to hear that her big brother isn't eating because he is too worried about her now would she?" I tried to persuade him.
Tom looked at me but sighed and took the coffee.

we satin silence as tom ate his breakfast and drank the coffee. just as he finished jayden walked in with his dad behind him. He looked at katie before sitting on the seat beside me. Will stood behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"How is she?" Will asked.
"Still the same." I said.
"How long are they giving her."
I looked at Tom.
"I dunno. They haven't said." Tom replied leaning back and running a hand down his face.

Jayden POV:

I watched Katie with tears threatening to fall. Two weeks, two weeks since I last heard her voice, seen her beautiful green eyes. 

"how long are they giving her?" My dad asked Harrison and Tom causing me to snap out of my thoughts.
They remained silent for a moment before Tom spoke.
"I dunno. They haven't said."
I looked at Tom to see that he was a mess. His hair was all over the place and he had bags under his eyes suggesting he hadn't slept much.
"When's the last time you slept?" I asked.
Tom looked at me.
"I can't remember." he shrugged.
"Why don't you go for a proper rest. I can stay with her." I suggested, wanting time alone with her.
"I'll sleep when she is well again." Tom said looking at me.
"He's right son, why don't you go rest. Give us your number and we'll call if anything changes." Dad tried.
"They're right mate. At least go refresh yourself. Katie would want you to." Harrison said.
Tom sighed in defeat.
"Fine. But if anything, and I mean anything, changes, call me." Tom said handing dad a piece of paper.
"I promise." He said.

Harrison put his arm over Toms shoulder as they walked off. dad moved and sat where Tom originally sat. He looked at me but I just looked at Katie.

"You really love her, don't you?" He said.
"How can you not?" I laughed slightly.
He smiled and after that we sat in silence.