Christmas special day 6

Katie POV:

"I'm heading up to film

"I'm heading up to film."
"Alright. Seya after love."
"Yea."

I ran upstairs and got out my camera and set it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube:

"Hey guys, and welcome to day 6 of 24 days of Katie."

So today I am doing a video that has been requested alot and it is the 'whats in my school bag' video. So, here it is. * picks up bag* It is heavy so I will get straight to it. First I will talk about the bag. This is the zoella bag from last year and I freaking love it. It has a lot of space and is easy to open and close. You just pull the strings and there you go.
So first I have my binders. I have two, one for work and one for notes. Which is why one of them is bulkier then the other. I also have my timetable on both of them. And, the subjects tat I do is the normal ones, math Irish and english, and then I have my choice ones which are Biology, Homec, Music and Geography. Just incase, you know, you want to know.
Next there is my notebook. This contains random notes that I have. I use that for everything. There is God knows what in it. I should probably go through that. There might be something important in there. And there is also my sketch pad. Because I done it for the junior cert and was really good at it, according to the teacher, so I decided to keep one in my bag incase I get bored in a free class and want to doodle I can do that.
Then there is my journal which is for homework and assignments that are due whenever. I also now have my christmas test time table in it now aswell. I only do seven exam subjects so that's good. 
Next is my bottle of water. Which is prety cool, it keeps water cold for like 7 hours so I don't have, like, warmish water. I don't know about you but I hate warmish water. Anyway, next is my glass case. Is my glasses in it, they better be because if not, I have lost them. Oh they are, that's good. So I have black brimmed ones, much like Toms ones. Not many actually know that I wear glasses because I rarely wear them. I do wear them in school and doing homework but yea. They're the ones I wear.
The next one is my pencil case and my spare bag, if you could call it that, everything I could possibly need is in it. In my pencil case is basically everything you would normally have. SO there are, every colour pen, markers, colouring pencils, normal pencil, highlighters, tippex, calculatore, maths set and sticky notes and marker things. Everything required for school. And then lastly, my spare bag. That has strepsils because I seem to always get sore throats unexpectedly, tissues, roller perfume, which is from Byredo edp, I don't think I said that properly but anyway, lip balm, in the flavour coconut and is from the too cool for school lip skincare set, that's not where it is from but it doesn't say so, I have hand gel because I hate having dirty hands and sometimes they get dry so, and it is PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel, that is all it says, haha. I also have my phone, which I put in there while I am in school because then I know where it is, a powerbank incase I forget to charge my phone during the night or I am on a school trip or something, earphones because I tend to listen to music on the way into school on the bus, chewing gum, because there is noting worse then having horrible breathe now, is there, in all fairness. There is my sak accessory that should go around my neck but I don't do that. On it is my bus pass, my gym pass and my ID. The idea is for the school to know that I am an actual student and not someone that they don't know wandering around the school. On it is my parents, older brothers and harrisons name on it with contact details incase anything was to happen. Lastly is my house keys and Toms apartment keys. Because I am apparently trust worthy. I'm not denying it so yea.

 I'm not denying it so yea

That is all for today, I hope you enjoyed

That is all for today, I hope you enjoyed. If you did give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you haven't already. So yea, I will see you tomorrow. Bye *Waves and covers camera.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

KatieHollandofficial: Happy birthday bro

KatieHollandofficial: Happy birthday bro. Your officially a teenager. Love you @paddyhollland2004. xxx

Liked by paddyholland2004 and 34,000 others.

username: happy birthday paddy.
paddyholland2004: Thank you @KatieHollandofficial xxx.