Youtube Upload

Youtube:

Hey guys

Hey guys. How are you doing today? I hope you are well and if not, I love you. I hope that helps and if not, I'm sorry, but there is noting more that I can do. Now yesterday, I got a text from some friends saying that they had left stuff in my PO box. So i went and got them and decided that I would film me opening them because it's been awhile since I last updated on this channel and also because you guys seem to love these type of videos. So here we go.
Now, I don't know , well I do know what it is, I think, but I don't *Tries open box* know how I'm going to open them. Stop laughing at me. Harry is behind the camera and he is just laughing at me. Do you know what, I'll get one of my brothers to open it, one sec.
I'm back and Tom is now with me. 'Hey guys'. So Tom, you up for opening boxes for me. 'Sure' Here you go. 'Wow'. What? Oh, wow, guys it looks like I'm redecorating my room. 'Oh there's a note' Yes, Tom. That's a note.
Dear Katie,
Thank you for all the support and love you have giving throughout the year. As a thank you I have given you my new lifestyle selection. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have creating it. 
Lots of love,
Zoella xxx
Aww. Thank you Zoe and you are welcome. Let's see, what there is. Guys, this is like christmas, just saying. Anyone counting down for chritmas yet, no, just me, fine. Anyway. So, here's what I'll do. I'll read what the back says and if it is in a box maybe open it.
Right, first thing is, a catching trinket surromic jewelry tray. Now, I don't know about you guys but I love having something like this on my bedside table.*open box* I put my necklaces and earrings and jewelry that I forgot to take off at night before going to sleep. I hate wearing jewelry to bed because they are uncomfortable to wear. But you could use this for your keys or something else, I guess, it's not just for jewelry. I love the design on it though. Next up, set of pencils called, I think that's the name I'm not sure, write on point. Ohh, they have a rubber on the end, that's handy, ain't it. There's writing on the end of them. Are they the same, no, they're different. So a different letter ending on each one, I presume, I dunno. But they say Hugs and kisses, yours faithfully, yours truly, best wishes and Love from. They're cool. I'll be using them going back to school along with your bag, thanks Zoe. Next are 2 pots. Now, I don't know if you guys know this or not, but i am terrible at keeping plants alive. 'She is horrible at it. She always either drowns it or doesn't water it at all. (Tom)' Yea, anyway, so I won't be using them for that but I will, use one for my makeup brushes and the other on my desc for pens and pencils and stuff. They are cute though, really cute. Make sure they are on display for everyone to see. What is this? 'Looks to be a wallhang thing or something that you put on a table. (Harry)' Oh yea. I love this. Great wording too, Inspire. Why do I know want to inspire someone. 'Maybe because you just read the word inspire. (Tom)' Possible, I don't know, but what i do know is that this is going above my vanity. Next up is, *looks at box* I can't read that, can you? *Shows it to Tom* Sorry, Zoe. 'It is a ring and jewelry holder and tray. (Tom)', Thank you.*opens box* I'll use this for the same use as the catching trinket. I might, however, put this on my bedside table and put the trinket on my desc because I have alot of odd bits and bobs that are just thrown and left there. I've never had something like this though, so that's cool. Something new to try. Looks to be stationary next. I love using notebooks because being and actor, model, singer and youtuber, and let's forget about family events and friends events, I have alot to remember. Between venues and auditions and filming dates and things like that, I tend to forget. So, believe me when i say, I am so glad Zoe gave me these stationary bits. So, we have a notebook with the word wonderful on it. It has a, what's it called, the elastic thing on it. I dunno, but that will be handy because I have loads of sheets sometimes so i can keep them together now. The next one is the stay on top of your world stationary notebook. Now this isn't a normal notebook, I just realized that, it opens up to reveal three different sections. One is a weekly planner, handy, the second is something to make a list, like shopping or something like that, and the last one are sticky notes, very nice. I like that. The last notebook is It's the little things, jot down jotters. Now this will be handy for, woah, *Notebooks fall on the ground*, there's actually two. I thought there was one. Opps, so they will be handy for school notes. I'm looking forward to school actually, I don't know why though? Probably because I meet my friends again. Anyway, lastly there are three pillows. Ohh there so soft. Tom has taken one. Anyway, I want that back, one says cloud nine on it in an arrow, one says easy doze it, good one Zozo, and the last one, in which Tom has taken, has the same design as the catching trinket, love them. I really like pillows, I feel like they liven up the place. That just me, oh well. Anyway, thank you Zoe for these wonderful products. I will be using them for sure.