I just did, keys.

news:

Katie Holland in hospital after serious incident on way to school

It was just a normal day for Katie Holland, 15, when things suddenly turned for the worst

The actress was on her way to school when a car came towards her and hit her. She was left with cuts and a broken leg. The driver admitted that he did in fact hit the young actress but said that it was a green light and he didn't see her. He also said that he should of waited for a few minutes to ensure it was safe to drive on.
Katies brother Tom was the first to get to her. He was seen skidding on his knees to his sisters aid but was soon pulled away by paramedics so they could work on her. She was rushed to hospital where we later seen the Holland family and Harrison were seen heading in to see the actress.
When asked about her state at the moment the doctor reportedly over her treatment said that he was unable to say without the consent of her family.
whatever it is, we hope she is ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom POV:

"Hey baby. where have you been?" I heard Ella ask as I made my way to my room.
"Hospital." I muttered grabbing a change of clothes.
"Oh? is everything ok?"
"Katie was knocked by a car. She's in a coma."
I heard her mutter something along the lines of yes but I wasn't sure.
"Well, you shouldn't worry too much about her. She's in safe hands."
"Yea, She's still my sister though. I've got to go back to the hospital." I sighed and walked into the bathroom.
"But, why be there when you can be with me. I am your girlfriend after all, she's just a weak little girl who just happens to be related to you." She sneered.
"That's my sister your talking about." I said looking at the door with a hard look.
"Well, she's just a stupid little bitch of a slut that should go die."
I quickly opened the bathroom door to look at her.
"What did you say?" I said calmly.
"I said she's just a stupid little bitch of a slut that should go die."
I gave her a hard look.
"what it's true." She said innocently.

I turned my body fully to look at her.
"Ella, my sister is in hospital practically fighting for her life and your here telling me that she should die. What she said was true wasn't it?" I asked.
"yes. And she deserved every single word said to her." She said looking at me with a smart look.
I sighed and leaned on my desk.
"i can't believe I didn't believe her when in fact, what she said is true. This is all my fault. This wouldn't of happened if I had believed her. Ella, I am going to the hospital to see my sister and i don't want to hear or see you again."
"what!! Your breaking up with me?" She screeched.
"yes!!" I shouted.
"You can't." She said stamping her foot.
"i just did. keys." I said holding my hand out.
She just looked at me.
"Now Ella." I said harshly.
She screamed and threw the keys at me. She grabbed her bag and opened the door before looking back at me.
"i hope your little sister doesn't wake up from her coma. She'll be damned if she does mark my words." She hissed before slamming the door.

I sighed and finished changing before grabbing my keys and leaving to the hospital.

I got bored so here you are. Hope you enjoyed it.