Christmas special day 21

Instagram:

KatieHollandofficial: It's Christmas

KatieHollandofficial: It's Christmas. So why not bake festive goods. I made some delicious christmas brownies with Alfie Deyes in todays video so check that out. Just uploaded and be prepared, it was a disastor. You have been warned.

tagged: pointlessblog

liked by pointlessblog markferris and 76,000 others

username: delicious.
username2; They act so much like siblings LOL.
pointlessblog: So much fun @KatieHollandoffical. Many laughes that were much needed.
KatieHollandofficial: True that @pointlessblog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie POV:

"Bye Katie."
"Bye Alfie, bye Zoe."

I got onto the bus and made my way back home. I sighed when I seen Toms car in the driveway. I thanked the driver and tipped him before getting off.

"I'm home." I called while closing the door.
"Katie!!" Mum shouted running towards me and hugging me tightly.
"what the......"
"Where were you? I was worried sick."
"Alfies house. He was talking to Tom."
Mum looked at Tom with an eyebrow raised.
"Hey I just got here." Tom defended himself/
Mum sighed.
"well your ome now. Go on upstairs and change into you PJs. We are watching a christmas movie so come down when you are ready."
"yea sure."

I ran upstairs and got changed. Once done I made my way back into the living room. The only place left was beside Tom so I sat down beside him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders but i just ignored him.

"Are we still doing are movie day?" He asked me.
"Just us?"
"Yep."
"Here or yours?"
"Mine."
"What about the others."
"The twins are coming back here and Harrison is heading home to his."
"And Ella."
"Ella went back to her home town for Christmas."
I nodded and yawned. I soon fell asleep and my head fell onto Toms shoulder.

Toms POV:

I looked  down to see my sister asleep. I picked her up and brought her to her room. I layed her down on her bed and covered her up with the blankets before kissing her head and walking into my old room.