So what actually happened at lunch

Katie POV:

"Noo!!"

I woke up startled. I began to breath heavily. I look at my clock to see it flashing 4am. Harry came into the room and sat beside me. He pulled me into a hug and got under the blankets. I buried my head into his chest.

"Your ok, it's ok. Just a dream." He whispered into my hair.
"It felt real."
"I know, I know."

I eventually calmed down and we layed there in silence. I felt Harry move slightly.

"do you want to head out to the meadow." He asked.
I nodded my head.
"Ok. Get changed and meet at the door. Sam is awake so I will tell him we are heading out ok?"
"Ok." I whispered.

He side hugged me before leaving. I had school today so I made sure to remind Harry so I was back on time. I crawled up the stairs to my closet and changed into something comfy.

 I crawled up the stairs to my closet and changed into something comfy

I walked down down the stairs to see Harry at the front door. he turned and smiled at me.

"Is that my hoodie?" He smiled.
"Maybe?" I shyly smiled.
He laughed.
"Come on, let's go."

We got into his car and he drove to the woods. He parked and we walked through the trees till we got to the meadow. 

(Pretend the people aren't there *Twilight*)

We stayed for awhile and Harry took pictures. He took some of me aswell as the nature. Once the sun was nearly set I sat up.

"You do remember that I have school today, don't you?"
"Yea. U start at half 8."
"And what time is it now?"
He looks at his phone.
"half 6. Wanna head back."
"Umm sure."

He smiled and we made our way back to the car. Once we pulled up the driveway we went back in the house and into the kitchen. Ma was up making breakfast and Tom was sitting at the table reading the, newspaper? I ran back up to my room and got a shower. I then got changed and packed my bag.

 I looked at my clock to see it read half 7

 I looked at my clock to see it read half 7. The bus comes at 8. I promised to meet  Spencer and Peyton, my friends that are twins. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. 

"I'm off."
"Wait, what about breakfast?" Mum called.
"And lunch" Tom yelled.
"I'm late. I'll eat when I'm back from school." I said.
"Well here."
"Uhh what." I called as mum ran to the hall.
She hugged and kissed my cheek.
"Good luck. And enjoy. Oh, my babys all grown up."
"Look, I've got to go. I'll seya later. Bye guys." I called out.
"Bye Kate" My brothers called back.

I ran out of the house to the bus stop. I seen my friends waiting for me. They waved when they seen me.

"Hey there, miss Hollywood." Spencer joked.
"Hey there Spenc ." I smiled.
"Theres my BFFWMIBIH" Peyton smiled hugging me.
"I'm sorry, what." Spencer blinked.
"Best friend forever who made it big in hollywood." We said in a 'duh'  voice.
I seen Spencer with his phone out.
"Did you record us?"
"Yea. Posting on Youtube now."
I laughed. The bus pulled up.
"Let's go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunch:

"So, how was it?" Peyton asked.
I was about to answer but heard a shout.

"Over there."

People began to surround me and my friends. I tried to push through the crowd but they kept pushing back. I was eventually up against the wall. My breathing became uneven. Spencer and Peyton noticed. Spencer started to try calm the crowd down. Instead of it calming down it increased. The bell went for class but no one left. The principle came in and noticed the crowd. She seen me at the wall.

"Everyone to class. Now. Unless you want a detention." She said.
Everyone ran off. She walked up to me and the twins.
"Are you ok?"
I didn't say anything. I just ran. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki POV:

I gave Paddy something to eat. The phone rang. I went to answer it.

"Hello?"
"Hi, can I speak Nicola Holland please?"
"Speaking."
"This is Brighton Community College, Katie Hollands school."
"Is she alright?"
"We don't know. She was crowded by students today at lunch. When I got there her breathing looked uneven. She ran off before I could calm her down. She left the school and i was wondering if she had ran home?"
"Well, no she hasn't."
"Please do inform us when she returns. She can take awhile off school and I will talk to the students about the situation."
"Will do. And thank you."

I hung up. Dominic walked into the kitchen. He walked over to me when I got off the phone.
"Everything alright?"
"That was Katies school? She ran out after she was surrounded by students."
"What? Has anyone heard from her?"
"No. I'll call Tom now and see if he heard from her."
"I'll call Sam and see if he heard from her?"

I picked up my mobile and dialed Toms number.
"Please pick up, please pick up." I muttered.

"Hi mum"
"Tom!!" I called.
"Mum? Is everything alright?"
"It's your sister. have you heard from her at all?"
"No, why, mum what's going on?"
"She was surrounded by students at her school and she ran off."
'Oh for gods sake' I heard him mumble. "We're on our way over to yours."
"Okay."

Dominic came back into the kitchen.
"Sam's on his way over, so is Harry. They haven't heard from her What about Tom."
"No. Him and Harrison are on the way over."

As if rehearsed the boys barged into the house.

"Before saying anything, into the sitting room where there is more space."

10 mins later we were all sitting in the living room.

"So what actually happened at lunch?" Harry asked.
"All I was told was that she was surrounded during lunch. The principle got there after the bell for class and noticed that her breathing was uneven. By the time the crowd went she ran out of the school. No one has heard from her."
"Wait, her breathing was uneven? That means she was having an anxiety attack. Mum, she could be anywhere collapsed if she doesn't calm her breathing down." Sam said.
"OMG yea. We have to find her." I said.
"We will don't worry. Boys, you drive around the area to see if you can see her. Nikki, you stay here incase she comes back and I will head down to the police to see if they heard about a girl like her." Dominic said.

They all left and drove back. Paddy came in and sat beside me.

"Mum?"
"Yes sweetie?"
"What's wrong with Katie?"
"She hasn't came home sweetie. Your dad and brothers are going to get her."

He hugged me. I hugged back. 'Please be alright?' I thought.