I'm only human

Twitter:

KatieHollandofficial: I've been strong for so long but it sometimes gets too much

KatieHollandofficial: I've been strong for so long but it sometimes gets too much. #I'monlyhuman

Liked by: 2,456 people

username1: Proof that even celebrities have hard days.
username2: You are loved, you are safe and you are cared for @KatieHollandofficial.
Tomholland1996: @KatieHollandofficial, what's going on?
SamHolland1999:@Katiehollandofficial, Why won't you answer our calls.
HarryHolland64: Or texts. @KatieHollandofficial, what is going on
Sofiacarson: @Tomholland1996 @SamHolland1999 @HarryHolland64 What will we do. We have shoot in half an hour.
SamHolland1999: @Sofiacarson , if it's like other times then she may be fine in a few minutes. How far away are you from set.
Sofiacarson: 10 mins @SamHolland1999.
SamHolland1999: Than it might be fine. Just don't bring it up, it may set her off again. @Sofiacarson. We'll sort it when she comes home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie POV:

"Thanks for listening Sofia, it means alot when i can't talk to family." I sniffed.
"No problem babe. Now, come on, lets get you ready for set. You get cleaned up and I'll pick out an outfit for you. Cozy and warm or stylish." Sofia asked walking to the wardrobe.
"Mixed."
"Gotcha."

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked a mess. I splashed water on my face and fixed my hair. I left no makeup since I was going to get it done at set. Once I looked presentable i walked out and changed into the clothes Sofia left out for me.

Once I was happy with my appearance I grabbed my phone and left my hotel room and meet the others in the lounge

Once I was happy with my appearance I grabbed my phone and left my hotel room and meet the others in the lounge. Cameron drove and we soon arrived at set. 

"Sofia and Katie to hair and makeup." We heard over the intercom.
"Bye guys" 

We got sorted and walked to set. We were filming space between again. It took us most of the day to film since there was so many different stages in it but I enjoyed it.

"And cut. That's a wrap guys."

 At the end of the day we changed and decided to get starbucks. Yea, we basically live in starbucks, but hey, not my fault it has the best drinks.

"Hey, Katie." Sof called.
"Huh." I looked at her.
"Maybe you should tweet your fine because everyone sounded worried."
"Yea. I should."

I got out my phone and tweeted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Twitter:

KatieHollandofficial: Hey guys. Sorry about earlier. I'm fine now, no need to worry. Thanks to @Sofiacarson for listening to my, stupid, talking. 💞💓 #SpaceBetween.
                                                 Photo Credits to @Mitchellhope.

Liked by @CameronBoyce @boobooSteward 
@SofiaCarson and 5,000 others

SofiaCarson: Anytime sista. Great photography @Mitchellhope. PS. You werent talking stupidly, I'm glad you told me instead of keeping it inside.
username1: No need to apoligize @KatieHollandofficial, you were just showing that even celebrities have tough days. It's ok not to feel ok, but just now that we are here for you no matter what.💋
Mitchellhope: Wise words @username1. And thanks @sofiacarson , but I think we all now that the real photographer is @KatieHollandofficial.
CameronBoyce:🔝 @Mitchellhope.
BoobooSteward:🔝🔝 @Mitchellhope.
Sofiacarson: 🔝🔝🔝@Mitchellhope.
KatieHollandofficial: Aww thanks guys, @Mitchellhope @CameronBoyce @BoobooSteward           @Sofiacarson
 PaddyHolland2004: You feeling alright now @KatieHollandofficial.
KatieHollandofficial: I'm fine @PaddyHollandofficial. I'll see you and @Tomholland1996            @HarryHolland99 @SamHolland1999 soon.
Username2: #siblinggoals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There, updated and posted." I smiled.
"So, you going for the interview the day before you leave?" Sofia asked.
"Yea, of course."
"Cool. We can go around disneyland after."
"Sure. But I have an early flight the next day."
"How early."
"4"
"Oh wow. That is early. But at least you see your family at the end. They going to the premier."
"Possibly. I know that mum wants to go shopping for my dress together so."
"Well enjoy."
"ohh I will."

We finished our drinks before heading back to my hotel. I said goodbye to Sofia before heading up to my room. Thank god i have a late start tomorrow.